[Advice] Crashed/Sick 10days Post Prop Pin. Started PCT, but injected 0.1mL prop.

bromandan

Hi guys,

LONG cycle - 6 months.

Month 1,2 - Test P 400mg/wk. HCG 250ui/wk. Aromasin 25mg/day
Month 3,4, - Test E 250mg/wk. Aromasin 25mg/day.
Month 5 - Test P 400mg/wk HCG 250ui/wk Aromasin 40mg/day
Month 6 - Test P 120mg/wk HCG 250ui/wk Aromasin 40mg/day

First day post injection through today, Day 10 post injection - NOTHING

Day 10 (today) post last 0.2mL Prop Injection, I wake up sick, headache, puking, Hot flashes, cant sleep, shriveled dick and balls. Start my PCT, hoping I will feel better, 40mg Nolva/day.

I didnt stop puking and feeling sick So I injected 0.1mL Test Prop. I didn't feel any better until a few hours later.

TWO QUESTIONS :

has anyone else felt this sick all of sudden when their test level probably hit 0? Is this because I had NOT started PCT yet? If I had, would I still have been this sick?
Can I continue PCT? It was such a small amount of Test, 10mg, and my Test levels were probably 0 before that.

Really appreciate your advice, and I know that a 6 month cycle was bad.

Your test levels were not at 0. Prop is a short ester but it is not that short. I highly doubt that stopping the test caused your sickness. Sounds like you have some sort of flu and possibly a stomach virus. Also, you really didn't need to wait 10 days to start PCT with prop.

i dont understand.. are you starting pct or running prop? why would you run prop after starting pct??

you dont seem to know what you are doing.. i recommend you run pct and stay off till youre better educated on steroids

Back