advice for my first cycle Dianabol

Aj777

Hello I want to start my first dbol but before that I need to clear some of my doubts first of all my stats

Weight : 154
Height :5'11
Body fat : 14~15%
I workout 5 times a week
Blood Group : o+ ( Just telling) :p

Some of my doubts are
1. I have heard through some of my friends that dbol only gives water gains after I stop cycle I will lose all my cycle gains and weight

2. Dbol causes many side effects ( which I am aware of)

The others thing I want to know are as it's my first cycle what amount of dbol should I intake and should I take it daily and should I take it as a pre workout like before going to workout and some pct advices

youre trying to run dbol alone? have you done any research on a proper first cycle?

also, at 23 years old youre too young brother..

what a horrible idea man. dbol only cycle is a waste of time and going to mess up your body for good.
read the beginers cycle sticky thread before doing anything.
and your also a bit too young for gear.

Dbol will just make you Fat and Bloated.

What you need is a Proper Diet, cause presently you are Too Thin for 5'11".

You need to be Tracking what you eat daily ~ Total Calories, Carbs/Fat/Protein.
So you 1st need to get your TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure ~ Google TDEE calculator.
Then just Add 500 Calories to that Total, keep it to mostly Protein.
Then you can use one of the many Free Diet Tracking Apps for Computers and Smartphones.

You honestly need to wait until you are 25 years old for your 1st Cycle.
Your Natural Test won't Peak till then.

Read the Sticky on Beginners Cycles, it goes into Detail............................... JP

You're too young and too small. You can gain big if you workout properly and begin a solid diet. And no way should you do dbol only.

Best advice you'll get here is: eat properly, lift heavy every day, grow for a few more years......then start with a long ester test only cycle. Line up a solid pct and ai in hand. Run hcg for the duration of the cycle.

If you do what you're planning here then at least go get bloodwork done. Get before and after bloodwork so you'll know if you ever recover. Get over your fear of needles. If you are running an oral only cycle this must be because you are afraid of needles. If this is the case.....get over it or accept that steroids are not for you.

Good luck with whatever you decide bro.

Dbol will just make you Fat and Bloated.

What you need is a Proper Diet, cause presently you are Too Thin for 5'11".

You need to be Tracking what you eat daily ~ Total Calories, Carbs/Fat/Protein.
So you 1st need to get your TDEE or Total Daily Energy Expenditure ~ Google TDEE calculator.
Then just Add 500 Calories to that Total, keep it to mostly Protein.
Then you can use one of the many Free Diet Tracking Apps for Computers and Smartphones.

You honestly need to wait until you are 25 years old for your 1st Cycle.
Your Natural Test won't Peak till then.

Read the Sticky on Beginners Cycles, it goes into Detail............................... JP

Thanks for advice I will read threads and will dump this cycle thought out of my mind ***128591;

Welcome to the board :wavey:

First off as said you are too young and that poses many possible unwanted sexual and growth problems for life.

Second you have done NO research and I say that because your Q's tell the tale that you do not know the basics of what Anabolic steroids do and how they help the body build MM.

Also please understand you never run Dbol PR other compounds without running Testosterone base.

I gathered the thought you want to do an oral first and that's maybe a fear of injections , yes / no?

Due yourself some good. Scrap this idea and begin to learn how to eat for BB and or just building LMM. As you do that start reading all the sticky threads and beginner cycle threads.

They are found where you came in to post your thread, they are marked Sticky.

Also get some tips on O'logy as to diet if you don't know.

Come back here and ask more Q's.

OMM

Last edited:
Thanks for advice I will read threads and will dump this cycle thought out of my mind ***128591;

Good idea.... Just settle down, learn how to eat n train PROPERLY as you read, learn and get two more years of proper training and age under your belt

Have you had time to read up on first cycles like mentioned above? Do you realize that at your age your far better off getting good gains just with diet and training. Id contact 3J and see how he can sort you out.

Back