advice for this cycle

Killin

From the Infernos of Hell
Ok this going to be my last cycle before my last year of college football, i want it to be a good one because im sure ill have some looks from the next level. my history/stats, this is my 5 cycle used alot of Winstrol (winny), test, sust/omna, dbol, little fina. i'm 6'5 280, pretty lean i dont know my exact BF but i have a 6 pack so im pretty lean for 280. anyways heres my idea for my cycle.

week 1-4 dbol 40mgs/day
week 5-11 Winstrol (winny) 50mgs/day
week 1-10 omna 250mgs/eod or every 2 days havent decided yet how much size i want
+ proper pct

all advice is wanted

Killin said:
Ok this going to be my last cycle before my last year of college football, i want it to be a good one because im sure ill have some looks from the next level. my history/stats, this is my 5 cycle used alot of Winstrol (winny), test, sust/omna, dbol, little fina. i'm 6'5 280, pretty lean i dont know my exact BF but i have a 6 pack so im pretty lean for 280. anyways heres my idea for my cycle.

week 1-4 dbol 40mgs/day
week 1-10 omna 250mgs/eod or every 2 days havent decided yet how much size i want
+ proper pct

all advice is wanted

bro 11 weeks straight of methyls will be very hard on your liver.. IMO i woudn't do it

why not just run the Winstrol (winny) at week 9-12 ? then go straight to pct

Sustenon takes about 4 weeks to taper out of your system. So you don't want to finish a cycle with it, it leaves you for too long in between the point of making good gains and the point when your post cycle therapy (pct) can begin. I suggest you get some test prop to finish the cycle with. You could stop the sustenon in week 8 and use test prop in weeks 9-12.

Since strength has got to be important to you, I'm surprised you haven't included fina (trenbolone).

Killin said:

week 1-4 dbol 40mgs/day
+ proper post cycle therapy (pct)

all advice is wanted
its a solid cycle EXCEPT to much orals for too long straight so i would run the dbol weeks 1-4 then take a break before starting winnie till week 9 or 10 then run the winnie till 3-4 weeks after your last omna injection , start post cycle therapy (pct) the next day .

Trevdog said:
Since strength has got to be important to you, I'm surprised you haven't included fina (trenbolone).

Yeah i had thought about the fina, but I have read it can be tested postive for up to 5 months, it would be close if i used fina with this one.

after reading advice here what i came up with:

Dbol 1-4
Omna eod 1-8
Prop ed 9-12
Winny ed 10-15

Killin said:
after reading advice here what i came up with:

Dbol 1-4
Omna eod 1-8
Prop ed 9-12
Winny ed 10-15
you misunderstood what mudge and i were getting at with stopping the omnas and running the winnie afterwards . theres no need to switch the test from omnas to prop if your gonna run the winnie past the omnas and up until post cycle therapy (pct) , just run the omnas to week 12 and the winnie for 3-4 weeks past the omnas , start post cycle therapy (pct) the day after winnie ends .

It looks to be a solid cycle. I think they mean you should use it this way, which makes good sense to me too:

sust wk 1-10
dbol 1-4
winny 7-13

Back