Advice from a couple of you masters plz

jaximus

Ok guys from earlier post I have done as people suggested and got me some clomid for my pct. my cycle will look like this.
1-10 test e 500mg per week
1-6 tbol starting at 30mg/day and working up to 60mg
Pct clomid I was told 300mg day 1 100mg days 2-11 and 50mg days 12-21
Aromasin 12.5 eod to start will change as needed.
Keeping the nolva incase any gyno should occur
My question is I have tried to get hcg and cannot find anything. Will hcgenerate help keep me from shutting down to bad

Ok guys from earlier post I have done as people suggested and got me some clomid for my pct. my cycle will look like this.
1-10 test e 500mg per week
1-6 tbol starting at 30mg/day and working up to 60mg
Pct clomid I was told 300mg day 1 100mg days 2-11 and 50mg days 12-21
Aromasin 12.5 eod to start will change as needed.
Keeping the nolva incase any gyno should occur
My question is I have tried to get hcg and cannot find anything. Will hcgenerate help keep me from shutting down to bad

Is this your 1st cycle?

honestly man , the only thing I would change up is the clomid dosage . Just run it at 100/50/50/50 week 1/2/3/4 . don't see why u would need that 300mg spike on day 1 . btw , pct starts 2 weeks after last injection

I knew when to start. I used nolva only on my last cycle with the tbol. My main question is about the hcgenerate since I can't find hcg. But I will adjust my clomid. Thank you for the advice

Cycle isn't long enough. Not near long enough. Add 5 more weeks of the test. Also no need to ramp up on the tbol. Which by the way is crappy but if you have it use it. A 10 week cycle really won't do much for you. Your body will try to bounce back pretty quick after you get off.

Just my .02 cents. It's worth what you paid for it.

First injectable cycle I used dbol and tbol in the past with no adverse sides

Hmm but its your first real cycle then, and you do realize by now that you NEED testosterone as a base to every cycle you do right?? srsly you dont wanna let girls down :p

As for the AI take them as you feel needed like you said

Clomid is very good for pct and even between cycles after pct (taking half clomid every 2 days or so)

But about the Tbol some people say that its best to take on the last weeks like

Test 1-10
Tbol 4-10

Cuz then your gains wont slow down or stop even by week 8 like it happens to most.. you will probably gain from week 1-10

But then again a lot of ppl like to kick start with Orals and I for one almost never do orals so cant tell which is best

Do some research on that and gl

Thanks for the advice. I've been contemplating getting more test. I will look into it. I want to throw some masteron in as well but I'm going to do as many have said and run test only this time. Do you have any suggestion or opinion on the hcgenerate vs hcg

Thanks for the advice. I've been contemplating getting more test. I will look into it. I want to throw some masteron in as well but I'm going to do as many have said and run test only this time. Do you have any suggestion or opinion on the hcgenerate vs hcg

Hcg is best used during cycle for 2 reasons:

1 - Keeping your own natural testosterone production active (even if its just a little bit to prevent total shutdown)
2 - Avoiding awkwards situations in bed with a girl when she asks why your balls look like beans lol

Take it like 250 UI every 3 days during cycle and stop 2 weeks before PCT

As for long cycles i dont like them for bulking.. you need to know: Is this a bulking cycle or cutting one?

If its a bulking i would suggest you doing it not longer than 8-10 weeks as for my experience im almost sure your gains will stop or slow down to a point where they are almost unnoticeable by week 7-8 (unless you up ur carbs by A LOT then u will gain more muscle but with a lot more fat than on the earlier weeks of cycle.. totally not worth it IMO)

But if its a cutting cycle then i suggest you make it a lot longer in order to cut down better

As for masteron, if you are prone even by a little bit to hairloss then id advise agaisnt it unless you like the bald look

I will throw in my two cents:

Find a way to get HCG. Not hcgenerate. And use it from the beginning of your cycle up until you start PCT.

For PCT your need to run both Clomid and Nolva. Not just one. Don't front load the clomid at 300mg.

It is better to take Aromasin daily. It has a short half-life.

Are you getting blood work? Pre, mid and post cycle? Do you know what blood work to get and where?

I would go 12 weeks.

Run Test only for your first cycle to learn how your body responds to it. Save the Tbol for a future cycle. And don't be stupid and use orals without a Test base.

Don't start your cycle until you have everything in hand. Everything!

Mega Man post up a couple good on line blood labs for those of US TO LAZY to sift through the stickies please.

Back