Advice on how to run tren in heavy cycle?

arby

Frank Zane
I havent posted here in a while, but I would like to solicit advice on how to run tren on this cycle. I have used tren enan before but this is my first time with the acetate ester. Stats are 5'11 200-205 12%ish. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and use HCG so no worries about that.

1-14 prop 100mg ed
1-13 eq 450mg e7d (have 15 weeks worth)
1-6 dbol 37.5mg ed
1-8 tren 50mg ed or 1-14 75mg eod?
8-14 Winstrol (winny) oral 35mg ed

Also, should I drop the dbol and extend the prop to week 16? That would even things out with the EQ and might give better results. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Geebus, that looks like alot of compounds in a short time, but some love it that way. lol

As far as the tren goes, I get half the sides by running it ED as compared with EOD. 50mg ED is a good dose.

How much tren enanthate did you run before?

I will always run prop out the back door..I seem to recover better by doing that. Of course, I don't touch Winstrol (winny). My joints hate the stuff. Instead, you might consider running your Winstrol (winny) out the back door instead. Match it up to the timing of your eq. That would be moving it to weeks 10-16 instead of where you have it.

As far as the dbol goes, you are already running prop, so there's no real need to run dbol, unless you just like it. If you just like it, then go ahead and run it.

i usually run 75mg of tren everyday or just 150 eod right now im at the end of my cycle and im running 75eod and 100mg of eq every other day

I've run several test only cycles (500mg, 500mg, 750mg), but no longer grow from them. I ran tren enan along with one of them but only at 200mg e7d (half the dose I'll be using now) and had better results. I've never run dbol or Winstrol (winny) but I want to try them, so they are on opposite ends of the cycle as they should be.

Goals are 20-25 lbs of lean mass, some fat, minimal water esp. at end while running winny.

arby said:
I've run several test only cycles (500mg, 500mg, 750mg), but no longer grow from them. I ran tren enan along with one of them but only at 200mg e7d (half the dose I'll be using now) and had better results. I've never run dbol or Winstrol (winny) but I want to try them, so they are on opposite ends of the cycle as they should be.

Goals are 20-25 lbs of lean mass, some fat, minimal water esp. at end while running winny.
With test only and one extremely low dose tren, I would recommend you drop most of this stuff.

Forget about 20-25lbs of lbm in a 14 week cycle. Hell, unless you are quite small, forget about 20-25lbs of lbm in a 52 week cycle.

Just tweak the diet. If you want gains...run test/deca..maybe try the dbol as a kick start. Just don't expect to put on 25lbs of lbm.

I think it is realistic to get to 235 in 3.5 months and then start cutting...

You're seriously recommending deca over eq? That's silly...

I was unhappy with the water last time around (I was taking Ldex), even with the tren, so I am adding the winny.

The only thing I am not sure about is the purpose of the Dbol since I will be using shorter esters this time.

I am asking about how to run the tren and whether or not to run the Dbol, and nothing else.

Last edited:
Well..good luck. don't get your hopes up, unless you are really small and out of shape. run whatever you want, as that seems to be your plan anyway. On the tren and dbol issue, I have already offered my thoughts, no need to get so self-important when asking a question and people simply offer their assistance based on their years of experience.

vados said:
Say hi to scar tissue. Why are you doing this? Just do a long ester if you are going to run it for 14 weeks.

Good point. I may end up splitting it up into two cycles if that becomes an issue. I've done hundreds of shots and I'll be using 25 Ga. so hopefully that won't be an issue.

25lbs of muscle in that time is nearly impossible. 25lbs overall, with your current weight and amount of gear combined with a strict diet and training routine may is possible, but certainly not all lean mass.

Test/Deca is a classic bulker many really love. EQ is mostly used for cutting, but some like to bulk with it because in some it increases appetite, besides that I don't really see much advantage for using it as a bulking agent (unless your worried about sides, which are fairly low with EQ).

I agree with switching the prop with a Cyp/Enth, if you really want just used prop 100mg EOD during the first few weeks to kick. Though you do have Dbol to kick start.

Also, I think that's a big jump, not only in dosage but compounds considering what you've run before. If you have good results with these cycles, then why be so quick to add in so much more? 1 extra compound at a time would probably be more than fine.

Back