Advice on Long Cycles (14-16wks)

Carpenter_Guy

Building a HOUSE!!!
So I am wrapping up my post cycle therapy (pct) and have decided to do a fall bulking cycle consisting of

Test
Deca
HCG

Does anyone recommend a cycle around 16 weeks.

I have heard on this forum that the body takes longer to adjust to weight gain and that a longer cycle would help with the adjustment. Any bearing to this?

So I am wrapping up my post cycle therapy (pct) and have decided to do a fall bulking cycle consisting of

Test
Deca
HCG

I have heard on this forum that the body takes longer to adjust to weight gain and that a longer cycle would help with the adjustment. Any bearing to this?

I personally prefer 16 week cycles. If you are going to do a cycle that long, use a long acting ester such as Test E, Test Cyp, or Sust. I would also go with EQ rather than Deca, but that is just me. I am not too sure about it taking longer for the body to adjust to weight gain since there are people who do 6 - 8 week cycles and gain over 20 lbs, but I can say that it may help you to keep your gains a lot easier. I am not too sure if that is a fact or not, but a slow but steady buildup of quality muscle mass may help the body to adapt to it better, and you are more likely to keep the gains. That is just my opinion though. Everytime I have done a 16 week cycle, I have kept all of my gains. Strength stayed with me too.

Shish I do month after month cycles like a goof but my natrual test is gone I need Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and I'm 31. Lot of guys I know around I live do whole summer fall to winter cycles. Guess we are nuts but I feel no side effects an use small amounts

Test
Deca
HCG

I do preferr longer cycles (16-20wks) but im also on hrt.
i do feel 14-16wks are MUCH better.
i feel a bunch of lil cycles are a wast of time.
id rather a few big ones.

if you do a longer cycle id make sure to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the last 5 wks leading up to post cycle therapy (pct) (500iu 2 times a week "about every3.5days")

I do not like the idea of running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the whole time. you will more likly cause more damage then good being on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for long periods of time.

Back