Advice

3069bryan

The Game
I'm new to all of this, and It's hard for me to find anybody around me that can help me get on the right track of what I need to take, and I have no where to really get anything. So I have to use the legal stuff off the internet. So whats the best stuff for me to take with my limited resources, all I can get is pills. Am I just waisting time, and money with this legal stuff.

3069bryan said:
I'm new to all of this, and It's hard for me to find anybody around me that can help me get on the right track of what I need to take, and I have no where to really get anything. So I have to use the legal stuff off the internet. So whats the best stuff for me to take with my limited resources, all I can get is pills. Am I just waisting time, and money with this legal stuff.
The short answer is yes. Dont waste your money on supplements because your gains will be minimal to none and you will mostly get a placebo effect. Take your food and go to the gym consistantly 4-5days a week, get enough sleep. There should not be any reason for you not to gain muscle mass. If you cant gain without drugs, you probably wont with them.

Back