Advise Needed for DHT and Estrone

bbbjames

Whether I'm cycling or on TRT I can't seem to get my DHT in check. I also have elevated Estrone which I started taking DIM for. Any advice on supplements or what you guys do to keep DHT and Estrone in check would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Is your DHT too high?

Estrone completely handled with low dose anastrozole and clomid. I take clomid on and off cycle. Keeps estrogen receptors pretty well occupied. And the anastrozole can get the blood level where you want it. Takes some individual adjustments though

I’m on anastrozole and my estradiol is in check and perfect but estrone is high. I don’t take clomid on cycle but I’ll look into that. I can’t take more anastrozole because it’ll just completely crash my E2.

Is your DHT too high?

Estrone completely handled with low dose anastrozole and clomid. I take clomid on and off cycle. Keeps estrogen receptors pretty well occupied. And the anastrozole can get the blood level where you want it. Takes some individual adjustments though

I***8217;m on anastrozole and my estradiol is in check and perfect but estrone is high. I don***8217;t take clomid on cycle but I***8217;ll look into that. I can***8217;t take more anastrozole because it***8217;ll just completely crash my E2.

Gotcha. Is the high estrone causing you problems?

Gotcha. Is the high estrone causing you problems?

Even with E2 in check I’m getting increased body acne, especially on my back. Nothing crazy but could definitely be better. I just added magnesium and increases DIM and it seems to be improving.

кракен официальный сайт

<a href="https://kraken10t.com/">
как зайти</a>

Back