advise please

RAIDER_ROBB

i just started a cycle of test enath. by schering 500 mg/wk for 14 weeks, this pretty much my first cycle i had done 1 2 months ago for 6 weeks of 400mg/wk i was planning on a 12 weeker but ran into some personnal problems and stopped at 6 but was just starting to feel great at week 4 anyways i stopped and came off with clomid, but throughout my whole 6 weeks i always wanted more test so im gonna go with 500mg/wk for 14 weeks and will come off with clomid and have nolvadez on hand in case, but i love test enath. by schering its the shit!!!! any feedback would be great, thanks

RAIDER_ROBB said:
i just started a cycle of test enath. by schering 500 mg/wk for 14 weeks, this pretty much my first cycle i had done 1 2 months ago for 6 weeks of 400mg/wk i was planning on a 12 weeker but ran into some personnal problems and stopped at 6 but was just starting to feel great at week 4 anyways i stopped and came off with clomid, but throughout my whole 6 weeks i always wanted more test so im gonna go with 500mg/wk for 14 weeks and will come off with clomid and have nolvadez on hand in case, but i love test enath. by schering its the shit!!!! any feedback would be great, thanks

So essentially, you ran a 6 weeker and then ran the appropriate post cycle ancillaries. I suggest waiting at least another 4 weeks before beginning......it will be worth it ;)

Re: Re: advise please

DRveejay11 said:
So essentially, you ran a 6 weeker and then ran the appropriate post cycle ancillaries. I suggest waiting at least another 4 weeks before beginning......it will be worth it ;)
I agree or you could run into some problems

JohnnyB

The only thing I might change is the length of your cycle, I'd go with 12 weeks maximium, after all it really is only your first cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
The only thing I might change is the length of your cycle, I'd go with 12 weeks maximium, after all it really is only your first cycle.

That's what I was going to say.....I go with 10-12 weeks bro.

It' still your fist cycle.

Back