After giving birth baby? Help me!

PaulineSinclair

I have been giving birth for 4.5 months. Their goods are severely degraded. In addition to stretch marks in the abdomen, thighs and chest, you also have a problem. That's how I felt at my door every time I squeezed a bit of annoyance. Touching the palm of the hand, there is a slightly protruding part. I feel worried because it is probably a cystic fibrosis. After birth I also keep very well, do not squat, do not do heavy work, I gave birth to my first child why?

Have a mother who has experience with you, how to make it back to the same place. I'm really stressed. It is true that born an angel also happy, but beauty, spare parts degraded severely, do not know how to overcome this?

How to overcome this? Yes, go see a doctor for starters and then they refer you to counselor....

I have been giving birth for 4.5 months. Their goods are severely degraded. In addition to stretch marks in the abdomen, thighs and chest, you also have a problem. That's how I felt at my door every time I squeezed a bit of annoyance. Touching the palm of the hand, there is a slightly protruding part. I feel worried because it is probably a cystic fibrosis. After birth I also keep very well, do not squat, do not do heavy work, I gave birth to my first child why?

Have a mother who has experience with you, how to make it back to the same place. I'm really stressed. It is true that born an angel also happy, but beauty, spare parts degraded severely, do not know how to overcome this?

Back