Time to try TB-500 NEED HELP PLEASE

getbig234

ok so ive been dealing with tennis elbow for a year or so now. I have finally quit the job that caused it and quit working out all together its time to let this thing heal once and for all. I also have ostarine on hand and thinking if i should take 15mg per day? but i wont be going to the gym so would i be wasting the ostarine?

Alright so both my elbows are messed up but im not sure what the problem is. Back then it used to be literally elbow and funny bone pain but now that seems to have gone away but forearms still burn and feel tingly. Something is just not right and im hoping tb will fix this problem. I have done physio and all that and it didn't help much. So im thinking of ordering 10 2mg vials and injected near abs subq? is this correct? and how much bac water do i put in each vial? i plan on taking all 2mg and doing this 2 times per week? whats the best needle i should get?

I would really appreciate feedback thankyou!

Use a slin pin first of all and dissolve the 2mg in .5cc of bac water.
Hope that helps man.
YB is excellent and especially for an issue like yours! Best of luck!

get slin pins 28g or so and 0.5" or so pin tip on it.
yes sub q.

tb500 is a great peptide, specially for your reasons.

good luck

Good luck, mate.

I have also ordered some to run for my left knee tendonitis. Been two years and has kept me from playing sports. Can't sprint otherwise risk making it worse. My leg training is just body weight only. Also have for the last 3 years and issue with my upper arm which I have to be careful with. No punching bags or throwing a ball with it or the small pain becomes big pain. Can't remember exactly what it is, had MRI and was told it was fluid. Not sure if the TB500 may help with that or not. Will see. It's not too bad now and barely notice the pain but enough to know it's still not good to go.

thanks for the replies. Order is on its way hopefully it arrives tom or the day after. I ordered 13 - 2mg vials. Will be doing 2mg twice a week for first 3 weeks then the rest 2mg a week till i run out. I will keep you guys posted with how the results go. I am really hoping it helps any help will be perfect i have a good feeling about this hopefully it goes well! Might do physio with it too i would assume that would be optimal healing.

also is this a good protocall i plan on injecting 2mg twice a week for 4 weeks and then 2 mgs a week till i am out running for a total of 9 weeks! sounds like thats a good long amount of time to definitly help

Back