age almost 45 need help with strengh cycle

johninitforfun

hi i am almost 45 years old i have done test c test e and sustonon 250 in the past had mixed it with deca 600 mg per week had no deca d and well got huge. done it with d'bal got massive water. anavar .done it with winnie pills as well and that was my last even the winnie pills was not to strong i think, but i noticed a difference after stopping them ater 4 pills a day for 4 weeks.

i have visceral fat i am trying to loose i had to diet wile on juice.....

i know a bad thing. i need my cardio up i shot my sustonon as advised to someone on here ever 3 days was good for 2 months then symtoms of gyno. i take milk thistle eat avacados drink small mounts of 100 percent olive oil take suppliments protien powders. off 1 month still have gains but redoing it all starting fresh doing a liver cleanse and will do it 1 time per week

i am 44 163 pounds down from 173 from diet.
i have no hard training
i am looking to build strenth gains. for my motivation to keep fit and healthy

whats a good mix i am thinking this time do test prop eod something to the tune of 250mg every week

adding deca tune of 400mg per week since i have no deca d and its good for my age and my body acted very very strongly to this week steroid.

was thinking adding d'bal for first 4 weeks bottle her ein mexico 100 tabs 3 tabs per day for 30 days add to 4 until 100 are gone

or should i do winnie i want to aslo use trenbolone if thats a better option for me. they sell it here in 75 mg to 100 mg per bottle. and thought 50mg every other day would be nice with the 75 mg of propinate.

i hate prop it adds a nasty golf ball sized hard hard painful ball on my arse. i solve this by mixing in deca with it.
remember i am in mexico i have access to clomid nolvadex ai,s and most steroids.
they are to be for dogs but i think some are human strenght to the gyno i started to get.

my goal is to strenght gain then to stay on a test e for duration of life. mabe adding in deca or anavar.

please i started 2 years almost 3 years ago on cycles. seemed to messed most up 1 do to a broken finger.
just need a solic cutting cycle mostly. but willing to start it off with d'bal again. liked the size i got.
i am to the point i think i can cut the fat and gain at the same time...

also i have high blood pressure do to the bulging stomach i think the weight loss seems to help i take pills daily for it.

not made of money lol on ssi

Last edited:
cyclw like deca 300 150mg eod with tren 50mg eod and test prop 150mg eod with d-bal 30 mg every day then switch to sustonon 25 2x per week deca 150 mg with it 2 times a week for 5 weeks then add tren with d-bal again for 5 weeks so its tren a d-n\bal sstonon 250 and deca for 5 weeks

$5 is a good age! in my book.
Your post is more than I can take in, in one post. You might want to get more concise with your Goal stats and history, how long were your cycles what did they consist of totally. Are you using an AI and did you plug in PCT. When did you last do aas.

You want to do Winstrol with Tren tells me you don't know much about the steroid profiles and how they wrk

You need to do more research as you are so confused and scatter minded.

If you're going to run Test, tren combo then use S4 over winny. Tren winny combo will be very taxing on your liver. S4 is anabolic and slightly androgenic with no hemotoxicity to your liver. It's pretty close to tbol in results.

Just saying i also like using dbol during a cut because it kills my appetite. I use is in low doses like 30mg when cutting. I wouldn't stack dbol and tren, you'll have e2 and prolactin to closely watch then and they are both very taxing on the liver.

*snip*
i am 44 163 pounds down from 173 from diet.
i have no hard training
i am looking to build strenth gains. for my motivation to keep fit and healthy *snip*

I'm going to cut to the chase here. You're cycling AAS to get bigger/stronger, yet unless you're like 5'2" - you're quite underweight.

How long have you been SERIOUSLY training? You gave a list of drugs you've sampled, but zero references pertaining to what you actually are doing with them. I also suspect that your diet is seriously lacking, which is the BIGGEST part of the equation.

I mean no disrespect at all, but anabolic androgenic steroids are a tool to be used when you need to take things a step further, and have the other facets covered. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time and money, while risking permanent damage to your body's ability to produce testosterone naturally.

Please feel free to read the FAQ thread at the top of this forum and post questions that you feel haven't been answered in your reading. The better educated you are, the more successful you will be with your future cycles.

Welcome to ology. :)

Halfwit they have a dubstep techno remix you can watch on YouTube called i like turtles it's bad ass you should look at it lol

Back