Age you started Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

Yeah man I got on trt at 30. I started with chips clinic and ended up self medicating for a while before I finished my degree and started working. I have rediculously good insurance so i now use a gp. My Dr. doesn't say a whole lot he knows what's up. He randomly checks my lipids enzymes and tons of other shit. He popped me in the middle of a cycle a while back and called my house and said so your test is a little high but I'm sure you're aware of that. All i could do is say "uhh yeah". Ever since then he watches me close but never bitches at me.

There ya go. I remember hearing about Chip. I don't know the whole story behind all of it, but I joined the forum sometime around his down fall I think.

70. Test level of 275 + osteoporosis. Looks like I'm the oldest so far.

Wow 70! We would love to hear from you from time to time as to how your TRT is going. Do you exercise?

I did my first cycle at 35... I had blood work first and my T was at 290. I was figuring TRT was the way to go but I didnt commit till 39 almost 40. So I ran 4 cycles prior to going on TRT and since Ive been on TRT things have been great!

Wow 70! We would love to hear from you from time to time as to how your TRT is going. Do you exercise?

I did my first cycle at 35... I had blood work first and my T was at 290. I was figuring TRT was the way to go but I didnt commit till 39 almost 40. So I ran 4 cycles prior to going on TRT and since Ive been on TRT things have been great!

You never touched AAS before 35, your TT levels were 290 ?
How was your Free T?

You never touched AAS before 35, your TT levels were 290 ?
How was your Free T?

Yeah I ran labs and my T was 290. The Dr. said to do labs again and it was 313 the second time. I dont know what the free T was and Im not sure if the Dr even checked. I dont have the labs anymore. (maybe if I call the dr I can get the labs, I dont see the dr anymore tho)
But I think my T started to nosedive in my early 30's cause I was training and eating and slowly just wilting away. Never had loss of sex drive but just lost muscle and felt like an old man, grumpy and tired. I ran my labs at 34 and thats what I found.

24 (1.5 months prior to turning 25) - No prior AAS use. Still not 100% sure on the cause.

40. Took almost 2 years to stick with it though as bloat was an issue, gels sucked, and finding the right doctor was tough. I did have prior aas use but mainly screwed myself up with prohormones OTC. Used necessary pre's w aas but not pro's. Who knows what I was thinkin...

Last edited:
Age 39-Felt like shit for several years. I kept going in for physicals thinking I was diabetic. My legs and feet hurt so bad I was afraid I was not going to be able to walk in a couple years. Turns out my test level was 168.

A year and a half now and doing great. I lift weights twice a week and bike.

I'm stronger, leaner, bike much faster, more stamina, sex is more enjoyable.

Back