Age you started Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

43 and no prior AAS use - though the first year and a half was filled with horror and failure as I tried the different topicals. Injecting test-cyp is what finally worked.

Last edited:
25 :thumbsdow. Screwed up and started cycling too early. Started cycling at 21. By 25 my natty test level was between 299 and 340 after multiple tests. Just glad to be feeling better again. :Pat:

I bought my first prohormone methyl 1 test and 1ad mix by twin labs at 20 in GNC and the girl my age wanting comission sold it to me. I had no idea what it was or how it worked. After the bottle I had no pct. I done this numerous times till I was 25. Had a couple kids and got out of the gym until I was 30. After returning I joined this forum being frustrated I couldn't make the gains I once could when I was younger, I spoke with a few of the really great guys on here and they told me it sounded like I had low T so i went and got tested and I was 30 worked out ate a diet and had a level off 305. My ignorance of prohormones and wanting instant gratification. That's why it is vital people know the proper way to cycle and know about pct. I still to this day boycott GNC and always will.

I bought my first prohormone methyl 1 test and 1ad mix by twin labs at 20 in GNC and the girl my age wanting comission sold it to me. I had no idea what it was or how it worked. After the bottle I had no pct. I done this numerous times till I was 25. Had a couple kids and got out of the gym until I was 30. After returning I joined this forum being frustrated I couldn't make the gains I once could when I was younger, I spoke with a few of the really great guys on here and they told me it sounded like I had low T so i went and got tested and I was 30 worked out ate a diet and had a level off 305. My ignorance of prohormones and wanting instant gratification. That's why it is vital people know the proper way to cycle and know about pct. I still to this day boycott GNC and always will.

Are you now on trt bro? You didn't mention it. GP prescribed, or clinic?

Are you now on trt bro? You didn't mention it. GP prescribed, or clinic?

Yeah man I got on trt at 30. I started with chips clinic and ended up self medicating for a while before I finished my degree and started working. I have rediculously good insurance so i now use a gp. My Dr. doesn't say a whole lot he knows what's up. He randomly checks my lipids enzymes and tons of other shit. He popped me in the middle of a cycle a while back and called my house and said so your test is a little high but I'm sure you're aware of that. All i could do is say "uhh yeah". Ever since then he watches me close but never bitches at me.

Back