Aggression

Darco76

This is about the most Newbie thing I have ever asked/written...

I am currently on my 2nd week of 10 with Test E 500/mg. I havent cycled in over 3 yrs, so im anxious to do things differntly this time..

It seems that i have had way more aggression in the past few days than i normally have, and yesterday my strength was through the roof. I know that This has to be all in my head, but is the 4thish 5thish week results just a average, or could this possibly be drug induced?

Im at work right now, so i have a few weeks in pre-loaded pins, so I cant give the name of the manuf.

but i ended up scoring finally a 50/ml @250mg. so i guess im just going to cycle 500mg with few months off till the 50/ml is gone

injecting fridays/mondays

if enan...and you frontloaded ..maybe

if prop yes and

..its in your head

your not training hard enough...you should be using that agrression in your training.

that way when your not training you'll be too tired and sore to care...you'll also be on the "test high"

its a naturally occuring substance...at the right dosage which varies from person to person..it acts as an anti depressant.

yea, Test Ethanate... ive ran cyles with test in the past, but it was all over sees, this is my first domestic, so i didnt know, if some people reacted faster to certain esters than others..

but that brings back to another question..
if i wanted, there would no problem just sticking with a 500mg 10week cycle, say every 6 months or so would it?

i read all about people running a gram ect.

i think agression is in your head since you have not cycled in 3yrs when you feel the agression starting take a breath and remember that is in your head.

i think you could do 10 weeker every 4 months

Back