AI on cycle question - Vets?!?

zthrill

I've posted stats before, you can find them if you're that curious.

I do not have pre cycle bloods.
First cycle.
All EP from PSL.

Currently taking 30mg Dbol a day and 650mg Test pw. When I started the cycle I had Aromasin in 20mg tablets so I split them up in 10mg tabs. I started taking 10mg a day for the first week but noticed my libido shot to hell. I thought it was too high because I do have slight preexisting gyno in my left nipple from puberty and I don't want it any bigger so I started taking 20mg a day and bam, libido is still bad and joints are fucking killer. So I guess My estro is low as shit.

Question is, should I even use an AI? I stopped taking it the last 5 days and my libido is back and raging like it should. I don't want to take 1/4th of a small ass pill if I don't need too. I also just received liquid dex from RUI. Should I try that?

I just finished my last 3rd week shot today (Tuesday/Friday). I have gained water weight and the dbol is definitely working.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Gracias.

Last edited:
Alot of guys take 12.5mg every other day. You just need to find that sweet spot. As for cutting up a pill into tiny pieces I understand. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe next time get liquid aromasin. Liquid Aromasin from the sponsor here is going to be my AI of choice. Just have to find the right dosage for you. Adex is ok but doesnt have all the beneficial qualities of Aromasin. If you cant get dosing figured out with Aromasin then try Adex at .5mg every other day.

Get bloodwork done, verify low estrogen levels & if so, reduce AI dose.

Side note, I would recommend 0.25mg of Adex EOD if you want to use an AI preventatively. Aromasin @ 6.25mg - 12.5mg ED is pretty typical too, it's suicidal however and you started using it before the test would've started to raise your estrogen levels significantly - likely what caused the problem.

I always run an AI but on a long ester cycle wouldn't start it until week 3 or 4. Short esters I wait about a week.

Thanks to you both. Im going try adex at .25 EOD for now to see if that helps and will raise if I need too. Im guessing my estrogen will also raise as the test starts to take effect right? I just don't want to over due it because my joints have literally been killing me in my fingers and knee. Also Im planning on getting blood work on week 6 or 7.

Its all about finding what works for you when it comes to an AI, personally I hate aromasin and love arimidex because adex works alot better for me at a lower dose, on 750mgs of test I was up to 37.5 mgs of aromasin ED, switched back to adex at .5 E3D and E2 issue was fixed.

when people give dosing advice for AI usage it needs to be taken with a grain of salt and used as a baseline only, you need to experiment with dosing to find your personal sweet spot.

I think switching to adex may help as 10mgs a day of aromasin when using test and dbol is not much at all and shouldn't crash your E2 as dbol is an estrogen bomb and there should have been enough estro flowing through you to handle that dose of aromasin easily. Just my thoughts

Back