AIFM and sevier back pian [joints]

atomknight

Test E. baby!
AIFM and letro are the only AI's that do this to my old disk injury's in my back.
i even thinned the aifm down to a 25% mixture and it still fucks me up.
so i eather have a life time suppliy [having 2 bottles] or is there somthing inhereit about this stuff that will always cuz horible pian ,while my boobs get big.
any thoughts ???

Kool avatar!
Sell someone the bottles and go with another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) :dunno:

have you tried a super low dosage of letro?

Yes i have, i had the letro down to 25 and even 10% and no dice. it took 3 months for the damage to heal.
also.. yes everyone will say that the AIFM is comparible to amorisen..the amorisen never gave me back pain or made me tried like the letro..so far its the winner for me.
I'm sure AIFM is fine as long as you dont have a previous injury but i cant take it,, my back is all fucked up right now.
my adex sholud be here any day.....anyone know what the dose is for it?

ya,,, of course I have,, and will,, but it dosent answer my question..were's marco?
the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) I hvent tried is adex..at least its cheap

if you are still getting "boobs" but you are experiencing the symptoms of estrogen suppression then likely your issue (which it would be more helpful if you were a little more descriptive of the "more boobs" phenomenon- ie hard tissue, puffyness, fat, etc) is due to something other than estrogen.

prolactin, progesterone (or progestins), insulin, igf-1, GH, HCG (the latter 2 being promiscuous ligands) even DHT (via 3-beta diol) can all exacerbate gynecomastia.

there are potentially other explanations, perhaps the lack of a 5 beta reductase metabolite that is causing joint pain. Though that is unlikely at such low doses, spill over 5 beta inhibition is usually minimal at low to moderate dosing (because of higher aromatase affinity). And the fact that you get the same with letrozole, mostly eliminates this possibility.

would try aromasin or even dex. But likely one of the other hormone factors is at play.

1. are you taking anything else? please list supps, drugs, ancillaries (that means "fun" stuff as well as scripts)

2. you may just have very poor uptake of aromasin, so you might need to ease up on your AIFM dosage (in which case, am guess that there is some other agonizing factor- which may or may not be estrogenic). ie what type of aromasin do you take? and how do you take it? (with high fat meal is best for uptake).

the same thing is happening to me. i need two pumps to keep the glands behind my nips from hurting(hard lumps) but this dose makes my joints hurt real bad.

think ill get some nolva and run that for a while.

if you are still getting "boobs" but you are experiencing the symptoms of estrogen suppression then likely your issue (which it would be more helpful if you were a little more descriptive of the "more boobs" phenomenon- ie hard tissue, puffyness, fat, etc) is due to something other than estrogen.

prolactin, progesterone (or progestins), insulin, igf-1, GH, HCG (the latter 2 being promiscuous ligands) even DHT (via 3-beta diol) can all exacerbate gynecomastia.

there are potentially other explanations, perhaps the lack of a 5 beta reductase metabolite that is causing joint pain. Though that is unlikely at such low doses, spill over 5 beta inhibition is usually minimal at low to moderate dosing (because of higher aromatase affinity). And the fact that you get the same with letrozole, mostly eliminates this possibility.

would try aromasin or even dex. But likely one of the other hormone factors is at play.
buy boobs I mean a hand full of fat on each side of each peck.
A tren a. only cycle with casabar seems reduce and kinda eliminate this problem. Even the smallest amounts of test makes this cheese ball with the female fat pattern.
aromasin is the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that did not cause this joint pain and yet i got a little tissue under my left nip that seems to be here to stay from it. that was on a test e. only/ Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cycle.
so I'm thinking its more a blot issue or insulin issue bit i haven't had time to research it.
oh the adex, just as bad, 2 drops and I'm fucked. remember I have disc problems so it doesent take much to agravate them

Marco I'm running low on casabar was it aquapharm ? I'm searching for that now.

I'll spelled that wrong,,, its cabaser, I was pretty sure the link was aquapharm.com. but there not selling this product any more can't seem to find it.
this isn't yet something else we cannot discuss now is it?

Back