AIFM question

medalla

Gettin Big
Current cycle:

test cyp - 600mg/w - 12weeks
deca - 450mg/w - 12 weeks
d-bol - 45mg/ed - 6 weeks

Been on this cycle for almost two weeks already having started d-bol a week earlier and starting to feel a little bloated which I don't mind but wanted to know if I should start using AIFM (eod, twice a week, once a week...)?

I've read that one should use it during the cycle to prevent bloating and gyno, but I was planning to use it eod for three weeks before starting my PTC. Should I start using AIFM now? Should I use it after my last d-bol dose?
And my last question does AIFM help acne? I know there's a lot of questions but I've been looking around a bunch of forums trying to figure this out.

Thanks for the help.

My PTC : AIFM 2 PUMPS eod weeks 1-3 after last test and deca shot
(three weeks after last shots):
100mg Clomid 1st week ed
50mg Clomid 2nd - 4th week ed
4g of tribulus terrestis ed 1-5th week

-medalla

Last edited:
yes, you should start using it now. 1-2 pumps ED (most people on those dosages would use more- however you seem to want only moderate estrogen suppression).

AIFM can help with acne that due to estrogen or exacerbated by estrogen.

have you used an Aromatase Inhibitor before?

macro said:
yes, you should start using it now. 1-2 pumps ED (most people on those dosages would use more- however you seem to want only moderate estrogen suppression).

AIFM can help with acne that due to estrogen or exacerbated by estrogen.

have you used an Aromatase Inhibitor before?

No, I've never used an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during my cycles.

medalla said:
So I should start using AIFM now throughout my entire cycle and end the way I said before my PTC?

you should start now and use through and past your post cycle therapy (pct) (low dose)

Back