Alcohol and gear

Skoal_Mint

I usually drink alcohol every other day or so. I don't drink heavy (1 or 2 glasses of Scotch), and was wondering if I should stop the drinking while on cycle.

i dont drink, but know plenty who do. it doesnt seem to hurt on the outside, and there blood work comes back ok. Drinking i dont think is good for anyone on or not, we have all heard that a glass of wine is good for you. However, i dont know anyone who drinks just a glass of wine.

Also I read an article that alcohol fucks with your hypothalamus's ability to detect low test levels and signal the pituitary gland to release the gonadotropin releasing hormones. This is especially crucial when trying to recover post cycle. So I definately wouldn't drink during pct.

StoneColdNTO said:
Sorry then, but my "crystal ball" is out for cleaning so I had no way of knowing, and besides, this is not the right forum for jokes, especially on such a serious matter.
I agree.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? I'm considering calling bullshit on the 'it was a joke' line.

StoneColdNTO said:
Sorry then, but my "crystal ball" is out for cleaning so I had no way of knowing, and besides, this is not the right forum for jokes, especially on such a serious matter.
Originality=A-

I used to always go for a pint after the gym when I first started, after reading up loads a few years back I soon cut this out! Apparantly it really f's up your body and it won't start building until all the alcohol is out of your system not to mention a smoky enviroment, pub nuts and all sorts that go with just a few drinks! It's up to you Skoal Mint it will def harm your gains and to be honest really makes me wonder how serious you are about bodybuilding...maybe you shoudl try it natural until you are more disciplined...If I was on a cycle I would live like a flipping buda and make the most of it..each cycle slowly fuggs you up and the more cycles you need the more fugged up ur body gets.

Back