all must read

Happy new year to everyone. 2012 will prove to be a interesting year in many ways.

We are expecting 25k-35k more new visitors a day than we had last week. IF you are one of those people who is a new arrival we would like to welcome you. We recommend you register and start posting questions. Please make friends. We have a great wealth of knowledge here both in print and in the members.

We ask that everyone understands the site is here to support the members. We ask that everyone please read the rules and follow them. We expect that you will treat staff and each other with respect. If not your stay will be short.

As a rule kids under 23 have no business taking steroids.

Here is a quick list of do's and don'ts

1) Don't ask for a source for illegal things.

2) Do ask every question you need to without breaking rule #1.

3) Just like everything in life it's always more fun with friends. So make friends on the board and bring your other friends to the board the more the merrier.

4) Do click on the banners. We are selective of who we take on as advertisers. They are all very reputable.

5) Please be careful and safe. Know the laws where you live. Always seek legal means if possible. In the USA testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is legal and very affordable.

6) Never reuse syringes ...ever. No you can't clean them.

7) Never share syringes or needles. (THey are very cheap and can be purchased from a few of our advertisers.)

8) Oral only cycles ( anvar ) are not safe and offer little to know keepable gains unless AI's are used.

9) Educate yourself and plan.

10) It really s 80% diet. If you can't eat to grow without steroids you won't keep any gains you made from steroids.

11) Before you take any drugs make sure you really understand the effects good and bad....High blood pressure.....!

12) What is post cycle therapy (pct) or post cycle therapy. Why do you need it.

I could go on and on. Please remember you are in someone else's house here. We welcome you. If you question weather something is against the rules please ask a staff member first.

Last edited:
Nice post, we all need to keep the kids safe. Just the other day I overheard a personal trainer talking to a junior in high school at my gym. The kid wanted to get more gear off him. It is like watching a horror show sometimes..... this kid will be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) @ 27 years old.

So any kids who have read this and they can't wait until 23, just remember, we are not making money off of you but your source will tell you anything you want to hear just to make $$$$$$. In other words never trust a car salesman.

New year, New members? Lots of love and lots of education is what I think the prescription be :D :D

Back