All you fucking dumb mods except.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
drk_diggler said:
lol... Isnt he the guy who is supposed to post his pics and show us that he's much bigger and better than silverback?
you dont have to back it up if your banned :shoot2:

Mr. dB said:
Well, that gets him out of having to post new pics...

And I thought the "New Golden Muscle" was back on his anti-psychotic meds.

Took the words right out of my mouth! I've been reading some of your post/threads, WTF bro, honestly....HOLY FUCK!

Does that guy actually ask for/give advice or does he just do that all the time?
tell him yahoo have chat rooms for kids that like that sort of thing

i still think someone got his password. i been reading his posts for a while now and these new ones dont sound like him. my 2ml anyway. =0l

BiggieSwolls said:
Probably because he is an idiot. He also likes the attention, kinda like that annoying kid that was in everybody's grade 5 class who always did stupid shit and was then forced to turn his desk to face the corner.

Ironic that you ban someone whom you have in your Sig :shoot2:

Just realized I never post here, I've been lurking since this place started up, WOW...

DiamondCutCows said:
Ironic that you ban someone whom you have in your Sig :shoot2:

QUOTE]

the reason hes in his sig is that GMs qoute is really funny
"I make $60,000 per year, PART TIME!!!!!! I can get full time whenever I choose!!!!!! "

Golden_Muscle said:
SCNTO, and needsize, you two guys have been awsome. The rest are chumps always saying your going to ban me if I do something wrong! Well here it is! Fuck you losers, you CAN NOT ban me!

CAN NOT! So why keep saying you will? Just put up with my crap and call it a day!

Edited by Biggie

You're banned for a month. There is to be no bullshit in the anabolic forum, especially moronic shit like this.
Still banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back