Alright, flame me if you want, critique the cycle though, please.

snobE1226

So I cancelled the last idea for cycle because I couldn't obtain one of the compounds and some how ended up going with the following: 60 25mg t-bol capsules, Test E 3 x 250mg/ml 10ml, Deca 3 x 200mg/ml, Test P 2 x 100mg/ml, running aromasin @ 12.5mg/day throughout entire(am gyno prone), have caber on hand for prolactin sides & a liver support. Will be running hcg @ 250iu 2x/week throughout. PCT will consist of nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50.

This will be a 16 week cycle
Week 1-4: t-bol @ 2 x 25mg/day
week 1-14: 400mg deca/week split monday/thursday
week 1-12: 600mg test E/week split monday/thursday
week 13: monday: 300mg test E(this will be last of supply, but can always get more if something happens), 200mg deca
Thursday: 120mg test p, 200mg deca
Saturday: 120mg test p
week 14: 140mg test p eod, with 200mg deca monday & thursday
Week 15-16 140mg test p eod
PCT will start 3 days after last test P pin.

I know the math is all over the place and thats why I'm posting it here, maybe I made a mistake and someone can catch it. Also don't know if it would be better to split the dose in half on the test p and do ed pins. The dose for test p came from the conversion assuming 600mg test e x .85= 510mg test p.

Any thing I'm missing as far as cycle support goes?

dont like to kiss and tell, but its a lab that ALOT of guys are reppin right now.. wouldn't be too hard to find a million posts about em

You should probably let the test clear your system and not use the test prop, what kind of supplements are you using?

I was going with the prop at the end so that the E ester would have time to clear and I could start pct sooner.. supplements: pump fuel v2 insanity and c4(pre work outs), ON whey post work out, multi vit, 1000mg fish oil/day.. not huge on supplements I like to get most of my nutrients from my diet.. but if you have some suggestions I'm open to em.

Drop the Deca at week 12, Decanoate is going to keep running strong long after you discontinue use.

Two more weeks long ester test and then two weeks Prop (at least) before PCT.

sounds good, should I up the dose of deca or just leave it and have extra? just wanna get this down solid before I start.. Thanks for your input, always appreciated!

I mean its ok. I mean you got too much going on here. Why not make a simple cycle? Your making it more complicated then it really has to be. Your just all over the place. Realistically you should drop the deca before listed up here. The more time off deca the easier in recover you'll get. The more you change dosages the more unstable your blood levels will be. When you switch to be you won't be anywhere close to the levels you will be getting when you were on e. Just doing this way makes levels very unstable thus leading to possible a rise in e and maybe prolactin sides as

Last edited:
Posted in another thread, 23yrs, messed with test prop(4 week cycle w/pct at 22) too young becuase I didn't know to come do research just listened to a "buddy", did a 10 week Test E cycle with pct full after working with 3J to get my stats where I wanted them. I'm at 185lbs with 7ish% BF maybe 9% at my worst.

Ya I will be dropping the deca at week 12 rather than week 14, thanks for that info, I'm trying to keep the test levels as close as possible when switching to p..

Young, but you have already started.

I haven't read the other thread, but how did the 10 week test cycle go? And goals?

You want to atleast run p for three weeks after e or deca. The way you have it planned won't work for what you want it too. Also don't drop from 600 to 300. That's never good changing dosages. A better outlook would be
Test e 1-14
Deca 1-12
Test p leave for a next cycle

Your levels like I said are gonna be all over the place. You'll still have decent teast e levels when you start to pin test p. This will just be trouble

Remember the longer your shutdown the harder for recovery. Specially on 19 nors. People sometimes don't fully recover on 19nrs months after pct is done.

Last edited:
10 week cycle was alright, but I ran into some gyno problems from hell that I was not ready for.. Luckily I was working with 3J at the time so we were able to reverse it, but i spent a good amount of time on that cycle more worrying about dosing letro and getting rid of my bitch tits. Goals for this cycle will be to stay lean while adding some mass, don't want to hold much water weight..

Back