ALWAYS hungry!!

BIG_TRUCK

Prize Fighter
It seams like I'm always starving! I'll eat 2 chicken breasts, grean beans, rice and even a shake at the same time (MuscleMilk 32gm Protien) 5 min late im hungry again. My question is: What can I eat between meals thats not going to throw my diet off?! I bust my diet way too often cuz i'm just too damn hungry. Or is that it? Does everyone just go hungry so they can look lean??

I lift 5 days a week, Cardio 3 days a week, going for Lean mass, trying to burn what fat I have now.

Thanks for your input

are you drinking enough water? i can eat a ton of food but if not getting the gallon/day im usually more hungry. you'll piss more but the trade off is worth it.

If you want to fill up on things low in calories-- a big bowl of steamed broccoli, green beans, carrots. But its normal if you workout hard you are going to be hungry--I feel that way all the time, I wake up starving and even after a large meal I am hungry within a half hour or so.

Nice topic, I have the same problems, hungry ALL the time, drink lots of water, still hungry. I also take Muscle Milk, but I know that's not the problem, I was like this before I used MM. Get it figured out let me know, cause this drives me crazy.

huskyguy said:
If you want to fill up on things low in calories-- a big bowl of steamed broccoli, green beans, carrots. But its normal if you workout hard you are going to be hungry--I feel that way all the time, I wake up starving and even after a large meal I am hungry within a half hour or so.

so what do u d? do u wati till your next meal like 2-3 hour later or just eat as soon as u are hungry again...bec. i have the same problem, i will eat a big meal and i am starving the next min like i havent eaten anything in 5 hours....

mister69 said:
IMO i would drop the musclemilk
how would dropping muscle milk help with his problem? I too get hungry real quick...its not necessarily a hunger pain, but more like...hmm i feel like eating something.

dlink said:
so what do u d? do u wati till your next meal like 2-3 hour later or just eat as soon as u are hungry again...bec. i have the same problem, i will eat a big meal and i am starving the next min like i havent eaten anything in 5 hours....

Just eat as soon as you are hungry again but make it a meal of low calorie, low glycemic index foods--high fiber---green vegetables steamed are best

Eat lots of veggies - Not many carbs, but they are very good for you

Drink 2 gals of water per day

Drink 1 gal of Green Tea throughout the day (Throw about 6 bags into a gal of water)

I have found that switching to TrueProtein - Team Skip Blend that it curbs my apetite for a while longer than the other powders I have used. Throw in a cup a blended oats, you can have a good high complex carb, high protein meal. The best part is that it won't leave you bloated like most other protein powders.

huskyguy said:
even after a large meal I am hungry within a half hour or so.

Thats is really not normal. Maybe it is for you but thats insane. Food does not even digest that fast and your already hungry again. wow. Hard to believe.

I can go to a buffet and eat about 4 times what I usually eat in a meal. I eat so much, that it is probably bad for me.

After 30 mins or so, I am hungry and can eat again if I wanted to. Not another 8 plates of food, but maybe a couple

Easto said:
I can go to a buffet and eat about 4 times what I usually eat in a meal. I eat so much, that it is probably bad for me.

After 30 mins or so, I am hungry and can eat again if I wanted to. Not another 8 plates of food, but maybe a couple

Fuck yeah with out a doubt, MANDERIN FOR THE FUCKING WIN

jimdawg said:
Are you using EQ by any chance?

I am...and let me tell you, you thought you are hungry?!?! I eat like a maniac and this is supposed to be my cutting diet to begin with, than it changed into bulking since I could not stand the hunger! lol... I gained alot of muscle though since im always munchin on some protein filled food but honestly I am hungry at all times...even if I eat a huge meal.
For example. I started out at 179lb and two weeks later 187. Today we had bbq at work and I ate a huge 16oz steak 2 chicken breasts and a few sausages...I could have easy ate more but I stopped myself since I have no control anymore. I am glad I did not gain much fat if any at all...but mostly muscle so I guess its not all that bad. eq is killin me.

I work out 5-6days heavy 10-12 reps on all my crap.

Back