Am I cool to inject 500mg Sustanon (sust) once per week?

eyeothetiger

Am I cool to inject 500mg sust once per week?

Hi,I know it's not normal procedure but for personal reasons I will be looking to inject just once a week.Sust is what is readily available to me so just wanted to make sure what I was planning to do was safe and effective??.

why wouldnt it be a normal procedure? injecting 2ml at once is fine if you prefer to do so

I agree no prob doing 500mg 1 time a week...I did it my first couple of cycles and i lived to talk about it and was pretty happy with the results.

i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 3 weeks. i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my post cycle therapy (pct) in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced post cycle therapy (pct) by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204.

Sustanon is best injected more frequently than once a week to take advantage of the two short esters. I would go with a MINIMUM of two injects per week.

To the above who said once a week is fine.......one word......."Research"

i just finished my 14 week cycle of sus, i was doing 2 shots of 350mg of sus per week -700mg/week the last 4 weeks. I also took RPN havoc for 3 weeks. i feel ok and the gains were great. I am planning on running my post cycle therapy (pct) in 2 weeks. I am gonna take creatine (maybe no xplode), advanced post cycle therapy (pct) by anabolic xtreme, 6oxo,post cycle support and i have some nolva on hand. I took .5 mg of L-dex eod which kept alot of bloat off. I gained 15 pnds of lean solid muscle maybe the best cycle yet, and i have 3 under my belt. I was 189 in may, now 204.

Bro not do be a dick but what did you say in this Biography of yours that had one thing to do with this guys question?

The guy is asking a question then there you going on and on about what your doing and what your takeing and how much and this that and the other.LLOL Just asking Bro i just thought it was kinda of funny...

Sustanon is best injected more frequently than once a week to take advantage of the two short esters. I would go with a MINIMUM of two injects per week.

To the above who said once a week is fine.......one word......."Research"

Stone I know more then once a week is better theres no dabating that. But But The guy can only inject once A week for what ever reason and all I'm saying even though it's not the best and most recomended way It still is going to work for the guy. And like I said before I new better I inject once a week and easily put on 20 pounds..Now of cource this was like 10 years ago and I was a lot younger. I dont know if that makes a difference or not. But all I'm saying is if thats all he can do then he can do it and still see good results.

Now I don't want to hear another word about it god dam it! Na Just kidding.
So ok Stone lets drop it I would rather not be Embarrassed by you today.

Mike ....

Stone of course its better to do twice, but the guy wants to do just one injection per week, it is no problem, he will benefit less but its okay to do so

Stone of course its better to do twice, but the guy wants to do just one injection per week, it is no problem, he will benefit less but its okay to do so

But why not tell him it's better to inject more often..... rather than just telling him it's OK like you did?

You will have way better results shooting twice a week. You will keep a more stable and higher level of testosterone this way. I think there is test. suspension in there, test prop, and enan.
the suspension only lasts 24 hours, and the prop 72 hours.

Inject once a week and you'll only get the effects of suspension and prop for the first 3 days, the rest of the week you'll just have the enan.

Why do you want to do 500mg at once?

Hi,I know it's not normal procedure but for personal reasons I will be looking to inject just once a week

he is already aware that its not the best way :)
then his question was is it safe to inject once a week, so to inject 2cc at once, and yes it is not too much for an injection site

id inject 250mg every 3 days due to the prop in the sust, although you may inject up to 1000mg (in two injections, 2 sites) once every ten days at the very least.i wouldnt recommend that in the bodybuilding world but if you want too see some great results id do 250mg every 3 day, either way there are long and short ester's in sust.

my final recommendation 250mg every 2-3 days

although to answer your question a 500mg (2ml) injection is do able

Last edited:
The point most of you are missing is yes true he can shoot once a week, shit you can shoot Tren Acetate once a week if you want but you would be missing the point of the ester so like stone said I say its a waste to shoot sustanon once a week you will be losing the effect of the propionate. I say E3D is best adminstration of sustanon to take full advantage of all the esters in it. If you want to shoot once a week get some Cyp or Enanthate.

Back