am i even pinning right??????

nasty_nate_84

alright guys ive been on these peptides about a month and a half or so and while i am seeing minimal results this leads me to ask am i taking enough of these peptides to be effective? so any info on some expert pin cushins would be greatly apreatiated right now im running 2mg hexarelin with 2mg cjc no dac of course 3x a day 100 mcgs a pin i reconstitute with 2-2.5mls of bw so if i recon with 2mls of bw i would pull up to tick mark 5 of each and 2.5 to tick mark 6 correct cause this is what peptide calculator is telling me so someone please correct me if im wrong and it seems since i have cycled off tren ace that my fat burning has stopped a lil bit cause before i ran ghrp-6 with cjc no dac 100-150mcgs 3x day with 100 mg 2x a week of tren so is my hex pinning amount too low do i need to do more or is my math off or something? am i pulling up to the right tick marks? what else can i do to make this stupid fat go by by peptide wise? i like the hex cuz it doesnt make me hungry but that wasnt really a big prob with ghrp6 sooo idk any help you guys are awesome im sure ill get some good feedback thanks guys

Back