American Pure Whey

APW

OFFICIAL SPONSOR
Hello members:

I am from American Pure Whey. It is good to be on here.
Please take a look at our website at American Pure Whey - All Natural All Pure

We would like some people to sample our products(100% Whey protein isolate and 100% whey protein Matrix) and write reviews on the quality, taste and mixability of our product.

Please PM me for more information
Thanks
John

Last edited:
American pure whey

Hello members:

I am from American Pure Whey. It is good to be on here.
Please take a look at our website at American Pure Whey - All Natural All Pure

We would like some people to sample our products(100% Whey protein isolate and 100% whey protein Matrix) and write reviews on the quality, taste and mixability of our product.

Please PM me for more information
John

Last edited:
Well seeing how I'm totally out of protein I'll purchase a 5 pounds.....quick question though......what the hell does cake batter taste like? Besides the obvious of course.

Well seeing how I'm totally out of protein I'll purchase a 5 pounds.....quick question though......what the hell does cake batter taste like? Besides the obvious of course.

hi Juggernaut
The cake batter tastes like caramel cake
u have pm

Thanks
Sanneh

What makes your product different than some of the other lower cost products like optimum nutrition...can you tell me why the whey Isolate is better. i love the free shipping.

hi Juggernaut
The cake batter tastes like caramel cake
u have pm

Thanks
Sanneh

Damn if that don't sound good! But I'd hate to purchase 5 pounds of it and find it doesn't agree with my tastebuds. I think I'll go with the five pounds of chocolate for now.....think it possible to throw in a small sample of that cake batter?

Quality of our protein isolate

What makes your product different than some of the other lower cost products like optimum nutrition...can you tell me why the whey Isolate is better. i love the free shipping.

Hi irongamer
This is a very good question. Here are the reasons
1.We dont use soy
2. We dont use wheat gluten
3. We dont use fillers
4. We have 29 g protein 0g fat

You know you have a quality isolate when the ingredients say 'whey isolate, xanthum, artificial flavor' like our product.

Look at 4ever fits isolate ingredients:
Whey Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1, Contains Milk.

Thanks
John

Damn if that don't sound good! But I'd hate to purchase 5 pounds of it and find it doesn't agree with my tastebuds. I think I'll go with the five pounds of chocolate for now.....think it possible to throw in a small sample of that cake batter?
yes we will throw it in ...since you will be our first order inww.steroidology.com
we willl let you take 50% off of any capsulated propducts:eek2:
thanks
John

that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for helping me! I'll take a look.

yes we will throw it in ...since you will be our first order inww.steroidology.com
we willl let you take 50% off of any capsulated propducts:eek2:
thanks
John

Done! You want my google order number so you know which package to toss in the sample of that cake batter recipe?

Back