Aml t300 & primo is g2g... Very happy

ELIMANNING

Started my cycle on 12/26 with t300 750mg a week and 600 primo a week.

I am loving the t300 (zero pain) and im just waiting for the primo to kick in.

Started with 3j on 1/2 and started with a new training partner 1/6..

Also running 5 iu's hgh

cant wait to see the results..

View attachment 555746I posted under the name 3rdInfintry but there was some issue with my name so i had to reregister.
View attachment 555745

I was 341 lbs in2010..

Currently I'm 6'2 between 240-250 haven't weighed myself in a few days.
Taking measurements on Saturday and weight.currently on 3G
Keto diet

Last edited:
I havent lost any weight since the cycle started but I have not gained any yet either..

So I am thinking that I am losing weight but gaining mass.

I really want to get down to 220-230 by April 10th.

I dont mind losing some size as lose as I lean up nicely.

primo will give you dry gains... you want mass, try npp/prop/tren or winny instead of primo... you will trim up nicely with your primo though... throw in some var and you will be shredded....

primo will give you dry gains... you want mass, try npp/prop/tren or winny instead of primo... you will trim up nicely with your primo though... throw in some var and you will be shredded....

I am not looking for mass, I want lean gains and to hopefully cut weight. (3J Is helping with that)

I ordered 120 pill of var for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.

I am not looking for mass, I want lean gains and to hopefully cut weight. (3J Is helping with that)

I ordered 120 pill of var for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.

If you're able, order more... It will take 4weeks at the minimum for var to kick in... No point to stop at 5 if it just starts.... You need at the minimum 8 weeks... You can even go 12....5 or even 6 weeks is not long enough

If you're able, order more... It will take 4weeks at the minimum for var to kick in... No point to stop at 5 if it just starts.... You need at the minimum 8 weeks... You can even go 12....5 or even 6 weeks is not long enough

4 weeks for Var to kick in?

Isn't that being conservative?
I've read var kicks in. 10-14 days.
Am I wrong?

4 weeks for Var to kick in?

Isn't that being conservative?
I've read var kicks in. 10-14 days.
Am I wrong?

From what I've done and what I know of people that have done it... You really start around 4 weeks... Its your call but I would hate for you to waste your time with it... I wouldn't run it less than 8weeks.

What doses are you thinking?

Cycle is going real good, I leave for the DR in 4 weeks and 6 days.. I will post photos.

I stopped working with 3J, he offers a great service but neither of his diets have helped me accomplish my goals. I have stuck to the T with 3 different plans from him and didnt lose a friggin lb, I was actually gaining weight. He was stumped as well.

Photos coming soon

SQUATS ARE UP TO 335
STANDING CALVES 485 EASILY
SITTING CALVES 200
LEG PRESS 590 FOR 6-8
HAMSTRINGS 140
DEAD LIFTS ARE STILL STRUGGLING A BIT 275-295 DEPENDS ON THE DAY
CHEST DECLINE 295 FLAT 315 INCLINE I DO DROP SETS 225 THEN 135
CLOSE GRIP TRIS 245 FOR 4 SETS OF 10 THEN DROP TO 135
SKULL CRUSHERS 125 FOR 4 SETS OF 10'S THEN DROPPING TO 75
NEVER WAS ABLE TO DO DIPS, NOW I CAN DO WEIGHTED DIPS
CURLING/HAMMERS 55'S EASILY (BAD WRIST) SO THIS IS A GOOD THING THEN DROPPING TO 30/35'S
SHOULDERS PRESS SIT DOWN 225 FOR SETS OF 8-10

IVE GOTTEN A WHOLE LOT STRONGER, WAIST HAS SHRUNK A BIT

I ADDED IN THE VAR FOR 3 WEEKS THEN STOPPED IT AND GAVE IT AWAY
IT MADE ME BLOW THE EFF UP AND KILLED MY SEX DRIVE
STOPPED IT 1 WEEK AGO AND SEX DRIVE IS FULLY BACK
THIS IS WHILE IM ON 25 AROMASIN AND 250 HCG 2X A WEEK

HERES SOME UPDATED PHOTOS

View attachment 556744View attachment 556745View attachment 556746

Kicking my cardio up the next 34 days, as I just added Tren A 100mg EOD until I leave.

I was 341 lbs in early 2010, so I still have some loose skin around my waist and stretch marks, but fuck it I DONT GIVE A SHIT, I LOOK GREAT IMO.

But can always look better.

Last edited:
Nice! Keep up the hard work and give us updates brotha. That t300 and primo work great I'm for the lean gains. Thinking of running the same cycle to get ready for summer

No pain for me.

But my buddy is running exact same cycle and gear I got "AML" and his PIP was insane. To the point he had to take days off from work. Not virgin muscle either.
He finally cut it with grape seed oil and the pain pretty much went away.

Back