Amp Hell

getbig405

I hate amps.

I'm green at opening them (did 10 on this cycle with no problems -- but it is my very first cycle). But then My Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) came in amps too, and let me tell you. All amps are not created equally. The test E amps took some muscle to crack, buy my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) crumbled with the tiniest bit of pressure, leaving me with an ER visit and six stitches in my left thumb. (8weeks into a 12 week cycle).

And of course, doctors orders: no lifting for two weeks. (Grip will rip the stitches open apparently) Not sure what to do here, fucking test E just started kicking in for the last two weeks because I hadn't read up about front-loading. Besides purchasing the amp opener from ******* anyone got any suggestions?

Should I scrap the cycle and go into post cycle therapy (pct) or should I pin through the healing and try to find ways to exercise around this? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

that sucks man i just shattered an amp of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a few days ago. luckily i didnt have to take a trip to the er

Yes, as stated, take a file or knife and etch the glass where you would snap it and it should break easily and cleanly. I would also take a paper towel or piece of toilet paper and hold it in the hand you use to break it so you don't cut yourself and it seems to also help the glass break a bit cleaner. But the key is scoring the glass or it's gonna be a mess. Why can't you just get an amp opener? It's so much easier and problem solved! After I got one, I wondered why the fuck I didn't get one sooner. LOL. They work great! Hope this helps. Good luck

If u take a nail file or a knife and score the neck, it will break off cleanly...

This is exactly what I do. I also heard of a tric of taking a bic pen cap. Break off the clip part. And it will fit right over the neck, and you should be able to snap the top off.
But I have not tried it.

In my rookie days, I too shattered some sten and russian Sustanon (sust) and it pissed me off. The file works wonders.

Damn, I miss the O. Was my all time favorite test. Brings back a lot of good times. Wish it wasn't faked so much now.

If you score it good like the others said the tips should pop right off very easily. An industrial razor blade was my fav that I altered edge a bit so it grabbed and dug into glass as I scored my amps.

I remember when I first started, my second cycle was with amps and I broke 3 in a row and I started using a file after that but man was I sooo pissed wasting 3 cc's of test cyp. I was a lot more careful after that haha

any thoughts on what to do with the cycle?

Everybpdy wants to t a lk about scoring the fucking amps. Im sure you got that figured out now. So I will answer your question for you. If it were me, I would finish the cycle. You can kill legs for sure, and they usually lag for most anyway. And then do the best you can to work around your injury. Lets face it, its just a cut. Whats the worst that could happen? You might need a few stitches, oh well. Right?

Back