Anabolic Steroid Study - Third Year University Student looking for Help :)

lbatt14

Hi Everybody,

I would really appreciate it if some of uses could help me out. I am a third year student at a University in Newcastle, England, and was wondering whether any one would complete a short questionnaire that is looking at the effects that steroids may or may not have on your everyday memory. The questionnaire will take roughly 5 minutes and is completely anonymous.

https://surveymonkey.com/s/LBAAS

If anyone could take some time to complete this then it would be soo helpful, I only need a few more participants! :)

Thanks

Lisa

So this person is a 3rd year university student, in perhaps the medical field, who didn't think he should ask any mods or admin for permission, or help, to conduct his research using this site or its members. Am I not being logical here???

Hello Lisa,

Cannot help with your survey for the above reasons but I can say that my old steroid abuse had absolutely no effect on my memory
except to create some MEMORABLE moments like boning 3 rd year college girls repeatedly...think 5 times in a 16 hour time frame was a personal record; now bear in mind that was before e d meds came along...I think..wait..I can t remember...

Advice to the op. Cut copy and paste the survey. Then people can take it fill it out and pm the answers back to you. No one is going to be dumb enough to reach your website where their ip address can be taken and cross checked with any ip addresses that might be ordering from ugls that can be reached oline that is being monitored.

Op look in the mirror, in any room of your home, slap yourself really hard, and call yourself stupid.

Back