Anadrol and Dbol?

iced

Banned, had no choice
is there any logic in this? I know some people run 50mg of dbol or 100mg of anadrol a day, and supposedly anadrol does not bind to the AR receptor as well as dbol does. Would there be any advantage instead of doing 100mg of drol or 50mg of dbol, of say 50mg of drol and 25mg of dbol? Not prolly going to do this anytime soon, just curious.

I have been on both but only gone as high as 35-40mof dbol and i have also done 50mg og androl and i like the andro better no backaches!and i feel more pumped all the time and its one pill not
5-8 a day easier to manage but do some research and see what you think is best for you maybe experiment with both. i use it also with sus or the new supra test 400

I though about using a-bombs as a muscle Fascia(sp) stretcher.

I mean the a-bomb cause so much water retention, your muscles would grow above what they have ever done before. To me this means I can now jump on test/eq or test/fina/winny and fill the new voume capacity with real muscle.

I know I didnt give a real clear example, but do you understand what I'm getting at?

LAWNSAVER said:
I though about using a-bombs as a muscle Fascia(sp) stretcher.

I mean the a-bomb cause so much water retention, your muscles would grow above what they have ever done before. To me this means I can now jump on test/eq or test/fina/winny and fill the new voume capacity with real muscle.

I know I didnt give a real clear example, but do you understand what I'm getting at?

I like the idea. I'd be interested in possibly seeing ore info about this.

So you understand the concept! It would go th the idea of muscle memory! If by taking anadrol to expand your muscles past your previous growth, it might be possible to fill in with quality muscle with test/fina/winny and slin!

You would have to use it for the first 4 weeks of a cycle and then hit the oils hard!

Good idea in theory, but it's only water that is expanding the muscle and it will dissipate immediatly once the Drol is discontinued.

I haven't tried either....but what is more pricey? I have heard a-bombs are just the sweet. Only one way to find out......TRY IT ALL!!!!!

Nimrod25 said:
Good idea in theory, but it's only water that is expanding the muscle and it will dissipate immediatly once the Drol is discontinued.

Well how does synthol work?? By temporarily increasing muscle size due to oil volume. I believe anadrol will do the same thing with water! I really dont care what stretches the muscle fascia. If the water weight gain from the drol pushes my muscle size to new limits, the theory should work!

Again, this is just a theory, but I really dont see why you would use anadrol for any other purpose! It isnt highly anabolic, so the size and strength gains are tempory. I believe that taking it in the beginning of a long cycle would promote overall muscle gain.

isnt that why dbol and anadrol work? putting extra water on u, lubricating joints so to speak, allowing for heavier workouts, more intense workouts, etc.

Somewhat, but I am talking about something a little different. Sorry about using your thread!

I want as much water weight as possible, nit for lubrication or strength, but for the actual fascia stretching effects of the water!

I believe if your muscles have reached a certain size even if was caused water, you can get back there with true muscle using anabolic gear!

Good Thread!!! I'm adding 50mg d-bol to the 150mg of anadrol every day, starting today. I guess i'd best add some milk thistle so, maybe, I can keep my liver!!LOL:D

LAWNSAVER said:
Well how does synthol work?? By temporarily increasing muscle size due to oil volume.

Exactly, but we are talking multiple cc's of oil per week, compared to an unkown amount of water, and of course oil tends to dissipate at a slower rate. Again it is possible, and I would't take anadrol for any other reason, its AR binding is laughable.

bigpresser said:
Good Thread!!! I'm adding 50mg d-bol to the 150mg of anadrol every day, starting today. I guess i'd best add some milk thistle so, maybe, I can keep my liver!!LOL:D

Way too much drol, and milk thistle does nothing, try 50/50 and some ALA.

Nimrod25 said:
Way too much drol, and milk thistle does nothing, try 50/50 and some ALA.
The a-bombs are Denkall. 75(?)mg each. I'm pretty sure they're underdosed. I've NEVER taken over 50mg d-bol, or 50mg anadrol. Just thought I'd try something NEW!! What does ALA do?? thanks-BP

ALA.....protects the liver......it's a good antioxident......and it also acts as sort of an insulin mimicker to get carbs to the right place.

I like this idea Lawnsaver. stretching the muscles with water and then filling the empty space with muscle. What about Deca....Deca gives a fairly big bloat....would it do the same thing....or will it not because it's an injectable and drol is an oral???

I will try it! I just wanted some feedback from drol users to see if they thought the use of drol has allowed them to grow better?

Back