Estro is too high and I and look like crap

chunkyy

Real quick I'm 26 6'0" 205 lbs and all of a sudden my BF has jumped from what was tested at 11 (looked like 13 to me) to what looks like 16% over the last 3 weeks.

I decided to up my doses this cycle (my 3rd) and went with 100mg anadrol ED, 750mg Test E, and 400mg of Deca. This whole time I've been taking 12.5mg of Aromasin ED (I've been prone to gyno in the past). I'm currently 6 1/2 weeks into my cycle.

So 4 weeks in I did some bloods:

Everything looked good, but my estradiol was sky high 58.9 with the normal ref range at 7.6-42.6 and my liver values were a little shitty. So I dropped the anadrol and kept the aromasin the same but within the last week I've become puffier and look like shit (this is 2 1/2 weeks later). I wasn't gaining any weight so I upped my calories from 4000 to 4500/day. The weird thing is I've actually LOST 3 lbs and I look fatter and softer.

So my questions are:
Should I up my aromasin to 25mg ED and/or add some Caber? And any ideas on why I would be looking fatter and losing weight at the same time? It seems like muscle is literally turning into fat. I feel like if it was dropping the adrol I would have noticed sooner than 2 weeks later.

Hey bud, looking at 750 test e and 400 deca I calculate aromasin dosage at 11.9 mg ED.

This calc is based on 12.5 EOD being suitable for 500 mg/wk test cyp, which is just a rule of thumb and needs to be adjusted to any given person by blood testing.

So, assuming that rule of thumb is ok it looks like without the anadrol your 12.5 mg ED is ok, but with anadrol it wasn't enough. I'd suggest you just drop the anadrol and keep everything else the same, then get blood testing again in a week or two to see if that E2 figure changes.

Hey OP listen Caber is not immediately used for your water retention but to bring down you Prolactin in which is the cause of anorgasmia. It is not generally used for your issue.

Cool thank you for the feedback. I wasn't aware that you could calculate out a general guideline for Aromasin dosage.

I'll get some bloods done pretty soon here and see where my e2 is at before I bump the aromasin dosage. The adrol has been dropped for nearly 3 weeks now, and strangely enough today I look a lot less puffy than I have the last 4-5 days so IDK what's going on. My diet hasn't been spot on, it's not really been that ugly either though.

Back