anadrol dosage and face bloat

ira580

I was taking 50 mg anadrol daily along with 300 mg weekly of sus and 300 mg weekly of tren a
I had to stop the anadrol after 2 weeks cause my face blew up like a balloon but I loved the strength and pump
is it possible to take 50mg every other day instead of every day and still be effective with less bloat?i cant take 25 mg daily cause the pills are too small to split?any thoughts?

Sure. Why not.. I mean drol has a short half life but who cares.

And I hope this isn't your first cycle. Drol is pretty serious stuff

Sure. Why not.. I mean drol has a short half life but who cares.

And I hope this isn't your first cycle. Drol is pretty serious stuff

Correct ^^^ and listen Simple Simon says decrease the dose or even just bring it down by it's half life will lessen the sides.

Now this is your second different thread concerning really the same subject matter. We have told you , that the Anadrol should be used for only two weeks as a kicker. So this is the correct way to use it...two weeks.

Hello guy as told to you this will diminish as it leaves your body. Anytime you lower your spikes will lower the sides.

At same time cut down on complex carbs down a bit and your bloat will dissipate quicker... watch you don't get flat due to your diet as you go on with the cycle.OP please do some more research on Drol.

But the answer is Yes...

OMM

I have lowered my dosage in half to 25mg daily and the bloat is gone but also is the strength and great pump I was getting

Back