ANAVAR, all about it.

Everyone thinks the gains are minimal with var , but there was a post by Kane that had the potential for gains of each steroid , and var was ranked 8 on a scale between 1-10 as far as stength gains. I got mine just sittin on ice....waiting for the right time to consume :)

Have one correction to make. "Flush free" niacin has NOT been proven to to ANYTHING to hdl levels. Niacin works, but one must buy "nicotinic acid." Also, I feel policosanol is a waste of money.

Good post though

become a stealth pilot....

Cooling down are you biggin…..ha.
Why don’t I buy that?
Scarz, you’re very informative on this site. You mentioned oxandrolone which is what ananvar consist of. Buying this product could be cost effect. Anavar is very expensive when order by brand name.
I use nothing but oxandrolone because of my age. Winny’s created joint issues I never want to experience again. Anavar is one of the best stacks you can use. And it has far less side effects then other orals.
Your insight is most appreciated. Thanks for the details that one needs,
Joe

Hey Scar, What are your thoughts on injectable anavar?

Going to buy injectable anavar here soon and run it next cycle. Should I shoot it ED? Or EOD and take it oraly on my off day? Are there any benefits to doing this like there is with winni?

even when cutting how does one gain strength and 5-10lbs? especially if they are loseing bodyfat? and can anyone give me a rough guestimate on how much bodyfat is lost on lean bulker...or how many pants sizes yall have dropped?

Going to buy injectable anavar here soon and run it next cycle. Should I shoot it ED? Or EOD and take it oraly on my off day? Are there any benefits to doing this like there is with winni?

I never seen nor heard of injectable Var , but the oral half life is 8-12 hours...this why 50mg is best split into 3 different times. I take it every 7 hours for stable blood levels. I'm very picky about the timing of all the gear I take....unstable blood levels bring on sides and trouble.

i also have never heard of injectable var is so what brand makes it

Tell me why you choose injectable over oral? If it's cheaper, I'd say buy it and drink it it. If its same price, then just buy the pills. Doses are the same nothing changes.

even when cutting how does one gain strength and 5-10lbs? especially if they are loseing bodyfat? and can anyone give me a rough guestimate on how much bodyfat is lost on lean bulker...or how many pants sizes yall have dropped?

welcome to steroids.

I took test only for 15 weeks and my pants will fall off if I dont wear a belt

excellent.

:wavey: hello newbie. change your name, you're no longer a newbie :)

Tell me why you choose injectable over oral? If it's cheaper, I'd say buy it and drink it it. If its same price, then just buy the pills. Doses are the same nothing changes.

Well to avoid first pass of of the liver...

AND: I was wondering if there were any diffrences in injecting vs oral like winstrol? Winstrol when taken IM it increases nitogen retention more then ingesting it oraly. But when you take winstrol oraly it decreases SHBG better, freeing up more ShBG bound testosterone.

For this reason its advocated by some that you should inject winni EOD and take it orally EOD so you can get the best of both worlds.

So I was wondering does Anavar have any of these or similar differences when taken oraly vs injecting?

Source: Winstrol - Oral versus Injectable (More Different Than You Think!) - MMA News Forums

Last edited:
Back