Anavar alone....

liberalkiller

Hypothetically speaking, if you peak out after working out real hard and realistically can't gain anymore, and are 5-6 to seven and are 165 to 170 lbs...if you take anavar alone because you want to keep your hair and don't want to take TEST, after two years, still hitting the gym the same after and before your cycle of anavar, do you revert to your pre-anavar body, or does anavar or any steroid let you keep anything for the long run, or are all roids and TESTS as such you lose your gains after awhile....If you do lose your gains, how much anavar would you need to take per year to remain above your pre roid phase to keep something....

my first cycle was anavar. and i kept some strength and a lil bit of weight. it really all depends on how you post cycle therapy (pct) and other factors. but on the plus side i lost no hair

I'm going to say you could gain 5-10 lbs. from anavar alone at a healthy dose - at least 50 mgs. per day. I expect with good training and diet you'd keep at least 5 lbs. of that between cycles and could maintain it with two 10 week cycles per year.

how much anavar would you need to take per year to remain above your pre roid phase to keep something....

1. You don't know how to write. You have an english level of a 1st grader.

2. Steroids are cycled, not taken in quanities on a per year basis. This is the stupidest question I have ever seen on this board.

3. Unless you are so far developed like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler, gains are kept based on your diet. Its all based on numbers. And if you don't know this by now, you need to research diet info not steroids. Your gains have stopped because you don't know this. The muscle gained from steroids is not a different type of muscle you gain without, therefore its no different maintaining "steroid muscle". *if everything else is in place, and your development is not crazy far ahead of your natural ability.

4. Im not trying to be a dick but you need to realize how ridiculous you sound. I recommend reading this thread, it could possibly help you with your problem. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76217

5. Research Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) more in depth before you ask for advice on a cycle. What if a teenager or anyone for that matter came on this board asking for this advice obviously not knowing the risks involved and people gave it to him? This is how our community gets its bad name. You obviously don't know any of this from the information you gave in your post.

you will probibly feel like shit.
you willl waste alot of money. "vars not cheap"
if your losing your hair its genetic and its gonna go anyway "weather you like it or not" you might as well get over it and shave it off and run a test 300-500mg ew and atleast put on some lbs thats worth a shit.

or run 200-400deca "not hard on hair"
and 100-200mgs of test "about a natty amount"
every week for 14 weeks

is also a better idea in my eyes

o and i forgot to add thats when your ready for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cuzz your not a assure u that from your statments and Q's.

sorry if i sound like a dick but this is wut i think.

good luck

o and your dick dosnt shrink your balls do incase your gonna ask that too.
and no its not for ever welll in most cases:laugh3:

Done it, @ around 210lbs @6'1. Got real vascular (veins all over shoulders) and stronger. Afterwards didn't notice a difference. May as well have thrown the money in the bin.

Donniebrasco has tried it too, he's on here PM him about it. I think he ran more and longer than I did.

Last edited:
1. You don't know how to write. You have an english level of a 1st grader.

2. Steroids are cycled, not taken in quanities on a per year basis. This is the stupidest question I have ever seen on this board.

3. Unless you are so far developed like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler, gains are kept based on your diet. Its all based on numbers. And if you don't know this by now, you need to research diet info not steroids. Your gains have stopped because you don't know this. The muscle gained from steroids is not a different type of muscle you gain without, therefore its no different maintaining "steroid muscle". *if everything else is in place, and your development is not crazy far ahead of your natural ability.

4. Im not trying to be a dick but you need to realize how ridiculous you sound. I recommend reading this thread, it could possibly help you with your problem. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76217

5. Research Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) more in depth before you ask for advice on a cycle. What if a teenager or anyone for that matter came on this board asking for this advice obviously not knowing the risks involved and people gave it to him? This is how our community gets its bad name. You obviously don't know any of this from the information you gave in your post.

interesting...perhaps your familiar with the term...'suck my dick...'

Hypothetically speaking, if you peak out after working out real hard and realistically can't gain anymore, and are 5-6 to seven and are 165 to 170 lbs...if you take anavar alone because you want to keep your hair and don't want to take TEST, after two years, still hitting the gym the same after and before your cycle of anavar, do you revert to your pre-anavar body, or does anavar or any steroid let you keep anything for the long run, or are all roids and TESTS as such you lose your gains after awhile....If you do lose your gains, how much anavar would you need to take per year to remain above your pre roid phase to keep something....

wtf?

probably not worth it

I am just wanting to gain roughly 10lbs on a perm basis....with no sides, I am thinking that extra ten pounds won't come from any steroid after you remain off of the steriod for a couple years. Your body just reverts back to it's original form, that's why some people keep using repeatedly not thinking long term.

I am just wanting to gain roughly 10lbs on a perm basis....with no sides, I am thinking that extra ten pounds won't come from any steroid after you remain off of the steriod for a couple years. Your body just reverts back to it's original form, that's why some people keep using repeatedly not thinking long term.

I have to disagree with this statement. Im a firm believer in muscle gained=muscle gained. Ive taken plenty of cycles with very high doses and dont lose any weight even after being off for 4-6 months.(and yes i used the compounds that people report to lose the most off of dbol, deca, testosterone etc). Its the people who train and eat like little girls that lose all that weight when coming off. Juice dont make the man. Juice just allows you to reach heights you couldnt before reach.

Honestly any muscle aquired naturally or with the use of gear is going to go away when you stop eating properly and excersizing regularly. The term use it or lose it is very much true. Run a cycle and continue to eat properly afterwards and you'll retain what you earned longer but lets be quit honest with ourselves and realize that dropping either exercise and/or diet is going to have an averse effect.

you would need to seriously increase your effort and improve your diet to consider keeping gains indefinitely. you dont process the food and build the muscle the same when you are off as you do when you are on.

wtf? i am just wanting to gain 10lbs on a perm basis sounds to my liek u think thats not much. look at a pound of stake now put 9 more next to it thats a nice amount in my eyes.

food will make you grow if you eat right and train right. steroids is NOT an easy way out and now you looking for an easy way out WITH the steroinds to pop a bunch of pills and get huge.

sorry if i sound like a dick but i think your to immature and uninformed to use aas. eat 4000cals a day and make 200-300grams of that protein.
train heavy 1-2 body parts for 1-2 hrs ONLY 3-4times a week and NOT in a row "you grow after you work out when you rest not at gym" and you should grow just fine and not hurt your self.

Your body just reverts back to it's original form, that's why some people keep using repeatedly not thinking long term WTF O shit we are in comic book land every one!! grab your capes every one we need to get more juice before we DE-hulk captin bad-post cycle therapy (pct) is in town and we better spoil his plans before we will all wither away aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ummm no they eather get lazy, dont eat right or in some cases might have low testostrone and should be on hrt. u gain on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or with out u have REAL muscel not FAKE musc wtf .. seriosly u are stupid there i sead it i had to just had to your are a stupid jerk off.... aghhhhhh shit that felt good.
keep reading aout this subject and im sher you will feel a bit stupid too about wut u keep repeating. you know why people keep using ?? cuzz they like the extra bit of results they get thats why i like it. i train harder every year. not cuzz o well if i stop it go's away. well if you dont do a good post cycle therapy (pct) it might.

wtf? i am just wanting to gain 10lbs on a perm basis sounds to my liek u think thats not much. look at a pound of stake now put 9 more next to it thats a nice amount in my eyes.

food will make you grow if you eat right and train right. steroids is NOT an easy way out and now you looking for an easy way out WITH the steroinds to pop a bunch of pills and get huge.

sorry if i sound like a dick but i think your to immature and uninformed to use aas. eat 4000cals a day and make 200-300grams of that protein.
train heavy 1-2 body parts for 1-2 hrs ONLY 3-4times a week and NOT in a row "you grow after you work out when you rest not at gym" and you should grow just fine and not hurt your self.

Your body just reverts back to it's original form, that's why some people keep using repeatedly not thinking long term WTF O shit we are in comic book land every one!! grab your capes every one we need to get more juice before we DE-hulk captin bad-PCT is in town and we better spoil his plans before we will all wither away aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ummm no they eather get lazy, dont eat right or in some cases might have low testostrone and should be on hrt. u gain on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or with out u have REAL muscel not FAKE musc wtf .. seriosly u are stupid there i sead it i had to just had to your are a stupid jerk off.... aghhhhhh shit that felt good.
keep reading aout this subject and im sher you will feel a bit stupid too about wut u keep repeating. you know why people keep using ?? cuzz they like the extra bit of results they get thats why i like it. i train harder every year. not cuzz o well if i stop it go's away. well if you dont do a good post cycle therapy (pct) it might.

Hey dipshit, if you read my posts you would know I have peaked...I'm not a noob, so nice job on wasting all that typing.

Hey dipshit, if you read my posts you would know I have peaked...I'm not a noob, so nice job on wasting all that typing.

umm i im 5 '7 ya im short too, i doubt you maxed at just 160-170. i rillly do .... im around 190 and have run only a few cycles but am in a cutter now so iv dropped a bunch of lbs and fat over this year. im sure you could pass 170 if your eat more every month well you train. stop gaining? add 400cals and 20g of protien to your ed diet for a month or 2 and add if your still not gaining. and if some how you did with not high enuff natty test in you blood then atleast do a decent cycle. even just 300-400mg ew of test ew fore 12 weeks . i thounk you would be much happier then running Anavar (var) and it should cost 1/6 the price. sry if i sound liek a dick but alot of people come on hear asking or stating things that drive me mad! but atleast your trying ot lern hopfully it opens your eyes

ya thow i guess i did waste my time typing.

var wil do shit for you its not like your cutting at 200lbs just bulk bulk bul;k bulk for a year or 2 then maybe you will like Anavar (var) . im using it now and trust me its not al that nice but not worth the $$$ .

What do you think about test though. I love my hair (Good looks can open doors, but great hair blows em off their hinges.) I am freaked to try test sypionate because I want to keep my hair. If I did a cycle ever it would be anavar, deca durabolin, or durabolin (which of these last 2 do you prefer and why) and grudgingly maybe test...in low amounts...but, also, hypothetically, what if I did 1 cycle per year, nothing crazy, just once a year, would I always look like I got a little something on me at all times, more than usual?

What sucks for me is I'm allergic to milk and protein powder is a no no and I don't want soy protein because I don't want boobs...lol...what do you think bro.

Also, I forgot I'm not trying for just mass, only looking bigger and cut. As of the past few years have lost my gut and have abs now showing. The only thing I lack is leg mass because it's hard to work them out with my extreme bad lower back. I usually have to work for reps with medium weight.

forget about using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) until you know what you are talking about with training and diet....then do TONS of research on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and you will answer your own questions...

Joltan and Juced porkchop - both of you can lose your bad attitudes or I'll be showing you the fucking door out of here. I'm sick and tired of going to my board and seeing these kind of deameaning, superior, condescending posts.

The guy had a legitimate question and if you can't offer a legitimate answer, don't waste space here.

And furthermore, you're both wrong. Not just questionable opinions, you're simply wrong on the facts about anabolic pharmacology and the realities of keeping gains acquired while on steroids.

Back