anavar and aging

MissMonroe

Just wondering if anyone knows if taking things like anavar say once or twicw per year for a few months at say a dosage of 10mg is going to age a woman prematurely. I know men seem to age better then women anyways maybe due to test is the system? I'm 23 and want to do a amall cycle because my body really loves to be skinny and after having my B.A. sugury and not triang i have lost muscle. Only concern is in the long term am I aging myself quicker?? I want to be a rockin 50yr old figure gal one day too..lol

MissMonroe said:
also wondering now after reading a few articles if i should take a dosage of arimidex with it??
Glad to see you actually read instead of just asking the same questions over like everyone else.

Anavar does not increase aging nor will it make you look older if you take it. Sun damage to the skin will do that for you at best. And yes, do take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as Arimidex or Femara along with the cycle.

I dont think it will age you like pineapple said .

However, GH will help with aging. when you get to the age you need it :D

Also, taking anti oxidants will help as free radicals ahve been linked to aging

I read a ton on forums the anabolics review etc. I find it a very facinating subject, so I have tons of interesting questions!! I really appreciate your answers pinapple, you really seem to know your stuff. I think anyone who dabbles in anabolics shoudl know ther in's and out's of what is going on in their bodies. So for a Aromatase inhibitor (AI), how much?? I'm not a very large person and the dosage of var will be a potent 10mg.. also the var or last of estro shouldn't cause my skin any greif? That was the worst with the primo!!!

MissMonroe said:
I read a ton on forums the anabolics review etc. I find it a very facinating subject, so I have tons of interesting questions!! I really appreciate your answers pinapple, you really seem to know your stuff. I think anyone who dabbles in anabolics shoudl know ther in's and out's of what is going on in their bodies. So for a Aromatase inhibitor (AI), how much?? I'm not a very large person and the dosage of var will be a potent 10mg.. also the var or last of estro shouldn't cause my skin any greif? That was the worst with the primo!!!
WHat are your current stats? I'll assume you'll be starting out at 10mg/day and keeping that through the cycle? Anavar does cause acne in the first two weeks, which then seems to subside. Depending on which Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you will be taking, Arimidex or Femara, you can take 1.25mg every other day. If you notice any side effects (everyone responds differently) you can spread out the dosage of your Aromatase inhibitor (AI), instead of skipping one day, skip two.

If you notice any masculine side effects, like voice changes for example, you should lower the dose of Anavar to 5mg/day. That's only IF. I dont think it should be a problem.

supergirl said:
i disagree completely
Well you should say why, dont leave us hanging supergirl. I would disagree with your disagree on the fact that her body will/may convert the extra androgen into estrogen. Having extra estrogen is not healthy either:

-fatty tissue in the breasts is able to turn testosterone into estrogen, which may increase the risk of breast cancer in the future.
-the endometrium (the lining of the uterus) is able to turn testosterone into estrogen and so increase the risk of cancer of the endometrium.

So a female who's doing a cycle is in theory actually putting herself in more harm by taking a steroid without an AI.

Last edited:
Var won't cause aging like you are thinking. If you want to stay young looking, watch your exposure to the sun. If you don't smoke, work out regularly, and watch your skin, you'll look years younger than you are when you are 50.

Back