Deca side effects personal stories please

dayhawk

Hey so my last cycle was t400, tren, anavar and it went very well I didn't experience any side effects at all.

I decided for this one I would try deca instead because I want more of a big bulky douchebag look as opposed to the greek statue look that the tren gave me because the girls in my town are more into that.

Just wondering if a couple people could share some personal stories about deca side effects, with particular emphasis on gyno. How likely is it? Is it more or less prone to gyno than tren is? If I didn't get gyno on a high dose of tren, am I likely to get it on deca or is that an unrelated question? Thanks.

IVe never had any issues with Gyno regardless of what gear or how much so I couldnt help ya out with advice for that. For me when it comes to deca I have problems with my noodle not wanting to work sometimes and I bloat real fast on it and its a bloat I have only gotten from deca. I retain water from dbol and test etc. but for some reason deca makes me look sloppy and look like I just finished eating a big meal. I dont have a ton of experience with anti estrogens but if I recall I used 1 mg adex eod and still looked like a marshmallow. I m sure the more experienced guys will chime in. I just figured Id give ya my personal experience with deca.

Good luck and screw what the ladies are into, it only matters if your happy with yourself. If your happy with yourself then your confidence should be high and ladies love a confident man more than just about anything.

:elephant: Confident not cocky :dance2:

I've never done deca, but the "deca dick" seems common and gyno issues lower. It's all over the forums and a very common issue.

Everyone is different then. I added 600mg deca a week to a TRT does of 100mg Test Cyp. Ran for 16 weeks. No gyno, no prolactin, no sides at all. Look and feel great.

Deca and tren cannot produce gyno, impossible as they are 19-nor class drugs... they can create prolactin which can have the side effect of slightly swollen nipples and in severe cases can cause a male to lactate.

These symptoms will completely disappear when drugs of this class are halted... unlike gyno which is permanent and can only be reduced by drugs such as nolvadex, and removed by surgery.

Another side effect can be a decrease in sex drive, but can be prevented just by running a trt dosage of test

Thanks guys. And lastly how much is the ideal TRT dose? Because I can't get a definitive answer on this. 100mg twice a week?

Back