anavar cycle sore throat please help x

jaydee1

hi there I'm new on this site and would like some advice please. this is my second attempt at a var cycle but I think it will have to stop what do you think? when I first got the var I did a labmax test as I wanted to make sure it is what it says it is and not dbol or anything harsh as I never had aas before,. the test was a match to var so because it was my first cycle I started on 2.5mg aday split into 2 for 7days then went to 5mg aday spilt into 2 am and pm for 7days felt fine then went to 10mg at 3weeks that's when my strength started going up had better muscle contractions and muscles felt rock hard but my throat started to get sore and scratchy, sore boobs and started feeling very depressed so at 4 weeks I stopped the cycle.

I knew 10mg day did not suit me and was risking it in terms of my voice so after 6months ive decided to give it another try but a lower dose. ive been on this cycle again just over 3 weeks started on 2.5mg 7days then to 5mg aday my boobs hurt voice not scratchy but slighty sore not as bad as 10mg.

could u ladies please advice me what to do should I drop down to 2.5mg aday and see how I go or just end it and try something else? thank you for reading x

anavar is the best steroid for woman, there are always some side effects and there is nothing you can do about it. you should be fine with 5 mg/day. I would try one cycle 6 weeks and see how it goes.

switch over to taking it every other day, negative sides will subside. 5mg should be fine

Back