Anavar + Dbol cycle

misha2dope

first off i wanna say hi to all. finally registered after reading numerous of posts and thinking of doing a cycle

so i got a good buddy of mine that recently got on the juice. after seeing the results i got pretty interested and he gave his cycle. (he already bought me the shit). Now before i know most of you are going to read the title and come in here saying where the F iss the Test? i'm only able to work with what i got which is:
100 tabs of 10mg dbol,
240 tabs of 10mg anavar,
40 tabs of 50mg Clomid,
and 60 tabs of 20mg Nolvadex

this is the cycle that he set up for me, but i think its way to long and heard that anything under 50mg ED of anavar is pointless. but then again my goals are to gain ~10-15lbs and have overall strength gains.

week 1 ........................ d-bol 25mg/d ........... nolv. 20mg/d
week 2........................ d-bol 25mg/d.............. nolv. 20mg/d
week3 ........................ d-bol 30mg/d............. nolv. 20mg/d
week 4........................ d-bol 30mg/d ............ nolv. 20mg/d ................. var. 40mg/d
week 5 ........................ d-bol 35mg/d ........... nolv. 20mg/d.................. var. 40mg/d
week 6 ........................ ........................ ..... nolv. 20mg/d................. var. 40mg/d
week 7................................................ ........................ ................. var. 40mg/d
week 8................................................ ........................ ................. var. 40mg/d
week 9 ........................ ........................ ........................ ............... var. 40mg/d
week 10........................ ........................ ........................ ............. var. 40mg/d
week 11 ........................ ........................ .................................. ........................ clom. 100mg/d
week 12 ................................................ .................................. ........................ clom 50mg/d
week 13 ........................ ........................ ................................ ........................ clon 50mg/d

i tried organizing it the best way i could from what he told me. so what you guys think?
i have a source in mind to order but i would like someone to confirm it. can i do that here?

i would love to start asap but all i got is orals. is there any way i could make this work? or should i try to get some test which i dont know how long would take

Last edited:
been lifting for most of my life, starting being serious about for 3 years now
height 5'9 weight 185lbs
bf is deff 8-12%

Ok. 22 is a bit young, but I doubt if you'd heed any "wait a couple of years" advice.

So, to answer your question, get some test. It's a much more effective and predictable compound. Not to mention cheaper.

I don't doubt that you would grow on your proposed cycle, but I won't recommend an oral only cycle. Especially as a first.

Poly

been lifting for most of my life, starting being serious about for 3 years now
height 5'9 weight 185lbs
bf is deff 8-12%

How was that body fat tested? Walking around day to day at single digits isn't the easiest thing to do for most people.

Also, you're too young in my opinion. The only reason to start steroids at 22 is if you're well on your way to being a pro bodybuilder or strongman. You don't qualify for either (no offense).

Finally - that cycle is total garbage. If you don't have test on hand then you should wait until you can get some. I'll leave it up to you to figure out via the search function why you shouldn't run nolva on cycle

no offense taken. this is the exact reason why i came here. everywhere i read ppl said to include test but when i told me friend he told that it could be done like this. i also see where you guys are coming from, but my goals are much diff than becoming a pro. reason for the choice of anavar is b/c its the least toxic and more of a strength gainer instead of muscle. do you guys still think i should hold off?

no offense taken. this is the exact reason why i came here. everywhere i read ppl said to include test but when i told me friend he told that it could be done like this. i also see where you guys are coming from, but my goals are much diff than becoming a pro. reason for the choice of anavar is b/c its the least toxic and more of a strength gainer instead of muscle. do you guys still think i should hold off?

Yes.

Unless your goals are to have a shitty cycle and destroy your liver in the process then you should definitely hold off. If those ARE your goals though, there are better ways of achieving it. Like running oral tren at 1g + ED for 6 weeks or until you become jaundiced....whichever comes first.

do not stack oral steroids and do not run orals for 10 weeks straight.
hang around and read/post some more and get a better feel for how to run steroids before you jump into the game.

welcome to OLOGY

If this is your first cycle then do what everyone does, stick with test, see how u react to it, you may reach ur goals by test alone. Two orals over that retarded amount of time will kill ur liver. Stick with "prohormones' or get some methyltest. Do more research, if ur going to watse and bunch of cash on var and var isn't that great
If your going to run it anyways then why post?but remember don't do both, I ran var only and it wasn't bad that was my first cycle,now running test e, I feel better then I ever did before.
Respect these guys and wa they tell you,
Peace

Back