ANAVAR Fake or Real? HIKMA QUALITY??

jayjayt

Hey y'all just wondering if this ANAVAR I got on my hands is real. As far as I know it is a UGL brand but I just wanna know if it's worth trying it out for my first ever cycle or just dumping it. Has anyone tried or even heard of HIKMA QUALITY (was written on the box) I have a couple of photos up for better description. I would appreciate any insight on this.

Thank you!

VAR is the 2nd biggest faked compound next to anavar. Brothers here really need to start doing there research on these labs before purchasing! When i first came to the boards i spent months and months looking at reviews and getting to know vets before i purchased anything. Have yet to buy fake gear to date!!!!! Been burned once or twice in trades with other brothers and what not..but never bought fake gear!

VAR is the 2nd biggest faked compound next to anavar.

whats the difference ? var and primo are the two most faked imo. lab max test kit is a good investment for guys that don't trust their source.

whats the difference ? var and primo are the two most faked imo. lab max test kit is a good investment for guys that don't trust their source.

'var' and anavar are the same thing. Yup, primo and var have the highest profit margin when it comes to counterfeiting.

i also hear lab max isnt as easy as some think. u can muck it up easily. never done it myself personally

they have these new brand out called roid test now. wonder if there is a dif

i also hear lab max isnt as easy as some think. u can muck it up easily. never done it myself personally

they have these new brand out called roid test now. wonder if there is a dif

they both work on the same principle .. roid test is backed by Dave Palumbo and is more affordable. worth a try

yeah i know , I was giving the guy a hard time :) I was really curious what he was going to say the difference was

It's okay Roush, I know you're brand new to this whole AAS thing - I'll hold your hand and walk you through it all.

Because I love you.

April fool's..? :eek:

Back