Anyone recognize this logo?

Harnold

This is not a source check or review. I'm just curious if anyone has seen small white pills, possibly anavar or D-bol, the logo will not show up in a pic as it is very small, but it appears with a magnifying glass to be a lion head, but not 100% sure?? I believe these were from a UGL but cannot recall which one or if I even purchase them myself. I know myself quite well, so I know they are gear related or were supposed to be.haha Anyone have any idea wtf they are? May very well be from a Canadian UGL. Thanks. :)

soooo no luck yet finding about this?

None but it comes from a line of shitty gear I was able to find that much out. I do think it is actually anavar just by the results. hahaha Yeah I took it with my test.lol. I knew it was not an AI and that I had it stored with my gear, therefore thought I would give it a try.lol. Still not sure of the brand, but it was something,,,,,,,I think either var or under dosed D-bol which is unlikely I think. Not much money in counterfeit D-bol I suspect.haha

This is not a source check or review. I'm just curious if anyone has seen small white pills, possibly anavar or D-bol, the logo will not show up in a pic as it is very small, but it appears with a magnifying glass to be a lion head, but not 100% sure?? I believe these were from a UGL but cannot recall which one or if I even purchase them myself. I know myself quite well, so I know they are gear related or were supposed to be.haha Anyone have any idea wtf they are? May very well be from a Canadian UGL. Thanks. :)

you should post a pic of it.

Back