Anavar for women (please help)

K123456789

I am banned!
I need some help. I've done hours of research and reading and I just need to know for sure a few things.

If you are a female and you've tried anavar before please write to me below

1.) clit enlargement.. What's the deal with this. If I were taking it at 5mg would I experience this, and if I got noticeable affects would stopping the cycle make it go away? How big does it actually get. Does it go back to the original size. Help
2.) I want to gain muscle mass, especially to my legs. I'm 5"7 and I want thicker legs. Would this work. Would anavar simultaneously burn some fat while gaining muscle? I want to get my waist smaller (less fatty) and legs bigger. I'd say I'm near 20% bf and I'm not exactly sure. I need help with my diet with that^ being my goal. I'm just really stuck here
3.) where can I get ***********No sourcing******** The worst nightmare would be getting tren or something else instead. I want pure anavar
4.) can I take anavar while taking birth control pills. I ask this because that would be estrogen on top of testosterone and I mean.. It sounds like my body wouldn't know wtf to do.

Please write back. I need all the advice and knowledge I can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some help. I've done hours of research and reading and I just need to know for sure a few things.

If you are a female and you've tried anavar before please write to me below

1.) clit enlargement.. What's the deal with this. If I were taking it at 5mg would I experience this, and if I got noticeable affects would stopping the cycle make it go away? How big does it actually get. Does it go back to the original size. Help
2.) I want to gain muscle mass, especially to my legs. I'm 5"7 and I want thicker legs. Would this work. Would anavar simultaneously burn some fat while gaining muscle? I want to get my waist smaller (less fatty) and legs bigger. I'd say I'm near 20% bf and I'm not exactly sure. I need help with my diet with that^ being my goal. I'm just really stuck here
3.) where can I get ***********No sourcing******** The worst nightmare would be getting tren or something else instead. I want pure anavar
4.) can I take anavar while taking birth control pills. I ask this because that would be estrogen on top of testosterone and I mean.. It sounds like my body wouldn't know wtf to do.

Please write back. I need all the advice and knowledge I can get.

I am male, but...

1) My wife's clit enlarges when she uses 5mg (even less) of anavar. It goes back to normal when she stops using anavar. She actually finds it generally to be a positive thing. It heightens sexual experiences for her. Her only complaint is that it gets rubbed more when wearing tight jeans so she notices it.

2) Anavar is anabolic so it will help you gain muscle mass throughout your body when complemented with a good diet, training and sleep. Anavar is not a "fat burner". But increased muscle mass will increase your metabolism and over time help you burn more fat.

3) That indeed is the scariest part. There is a lot of fake anavar out there. I always run. It first before my wife uses it so I can gauge whether or not it is real. I have gotten fake anavar before based in side effects that I experienced.

4) Anavar may disrupt your menstrual cycle. You should use birth control while taking it. Condoms are always a good idea too if you wish to avoid pregnancy.

Back