Anavar only cycle

somal007

I am 24, 5ft9, 175lbs, 14%bf.

I am going to be starting an Anavar only cycle on May 1st.
I will be doing 40mg a day for 7 weeks.(I have 200 capsules at 10mg each)
I have 50 capsules of Clomid at 50mg each.

1. When do I start the post cycle therapy (pct) and how much Clomid am I supposed to take and for how long?

2. Are there any other supplements I should be taking with this cycle?

Thanks.

I've never ran Anavar before, but I've heard of people running it by itself with some good results. I believe that if you run it alone though, it is better to run at a higher dosage...maybe 60mg daily.

Can you get a hold of any test prop? 100mg EOD of prop with anavar would make for a nice 7 week cutter.

50 mg will be enough for a first cycle. and you should see some decent results. you will need to start post cycle therapy (pct) 12-24 hours after your last pill.

i would use this clomid layout
day(s) 1-10 100mg
days 11-30 50mg

yes it will. Anavar (var) has very little effect on your hpta. but i wouldnt run a cycle more then 6-8 weeks of orals

wooowwww easy my man.............
this is only your 1st cycle and your gonna take anavar?
at first, you can easily can gain 20 lb in 1 year naturally with good diet, so stay away from drugs right now.
you are too thin wait until you will be 200+ lb and than maybe you can think about using steroids...
remmeber that first cycle is only test, to see how your body response to it...

i did an anavar only cycle once, made really good strength gains and vascularity. however the stregth gains diminished after a few months.

My first cycle was 400mg test/week and for the last 6 anavar at 40-50mg/day. Loved and now have lost all of it because of my traveling and lifestyle at the moment. When i get back and get settled down I plan on doing a Anavar (var) only cyc to see how my body responds. Towards the end of my cycle when i statrted taking the Anavar (var) i loved how i felt. I want to see what i can get on Anavar (var) only. If I am not please i will go from there and do a test only cycle. I am going to do trial and error to see how my own body responds to different chemicals? why not im young...i should figure it out now, right?

not trying to still this discussion but i did an anavar and Winstrol (winny) cycle (7 weeks) and had about a 15-20 lb gain... i kept most of it...

as for adding test prop... i havent tried it but i would like 2. the shot every other day just doesnt sound very fun to me. I have done test before at 600mg a week and had gyno problems i didnt post cycle therapy (pct) correctly and i dont like the bloat face it takes a while to get rid of for me. I would like to take another winny/anavar cycle but im concerned about the liver damage. Maybe a low dosage of prop with proper post cycle therapy (pct)? any suggestion?

prop/anavar is fairly common for a nice short cycle of 8 weeks or so...more of a cutting cycle....depending on diet of course! go for it, post cycle therapy (pct) is key!

Best juice ever sides to gain ratio, hail Anavar, pumps with real anavar are like N02 times 1000. Bump it up to 60 and enjoy the ride.

I've done as low as 25mg/day anavar only and showed results. In the end, it's what you're expecting to get out of it. If you want lean, less bloat - stick with just var. If you want to get more size, add test. But if this is indeed your first try, then start out low-dose on var; you can work your way up in dose as you're going. And keep the orals to as few weeks as possible. I've been able to avoid post cycle therapy (pct) on low dose var-only 'cycles'. But everyone is different.

Back