Anavar or Winstroll???

theperfectionist

Hi All,

Im new to the board. Let me tell you a little about myself, before I ask my question. I am 26yo, weigh 130-135, 5'6, 19%bf. Ive been working out consistently for 8+ years. Since day one I was hooked! Ive read tons and tons of articles and spoke w many pros... worked out w a couple. Ive always been complimented on my strength and form. I have a solid diet. I feel that Ive made some awesome gains over the years and Im now at a point where not much is changing. I would like to cut some bf and gain some muscle. I have done a lot of research and I have already decided to take the next step and do a cycle. I keep going back and forth between Anavar and Winstroll. I like anavar because of the smaller risk of sides. I lean towards winstroll because Im looking more to cut bf then add muscle. I was pretty much set on doing a cycle of Winstrol (winny) somewhere between 5-25mgs e3d. I was going to start small and then work my way up depending on results. My question is what do you all think???Honest opinions plz thanks in advance.

Welcome to Steroidology !!

I'd lean towards Anavar and just so you know, Winstrol does not reduce BF at all.

Miss Muscle and Blondie will be around to give you some solid advise.

Welcome to the boards!

I will never use winstrol because I have seen it really mess up a few close friends of mine who compete.

And.. I wouldnt use any type of AAS to lower bf. AAS are used to gain muscle.

What are your goals? Do you plan on competing?

If you have stalled out it is most likely because of diet and training.
3J can help you with your diet in the diet forum
We can help you with your training if you put up your program.

hey blondie-while were on the subject-have you ever known any of the ladies to see less androgenic effects on injectable Winstrol (winny) rather than oral? i was just wondering if the Andro effects were more related to oral Winstrol (winny) lowering SHBG rather than the Winstrol (winny) itself.

hey blondie-while were on the subject-have you ever known any of the ladies to see less androgenic effects on injectable Winstrol (winny) rather than oral? i was just wondering if the Andro effects were more related to oral Winstrol (winny) lowering SHBG rather than the Winstrol (winny) itself.

My best friend ran the inj. and the sides were terrible. Im not sure how it compares to the oral tho, I have never done either. sorry.

Injectables tend to give worse sides.....why I do not know. There is a science behind it but I can't remember it.

I had alot of problems with oral winny.. it was too androgenic for me.. severe acne, dry skin and hair, immediate pain in my joints, sex drive was up and down, trouble sleeping..
everyone knows var gets my vote!!
Supes

lol terrible i want to just jump off my Winstrol (winny) now, second week in, mild joint pain, nothing amazing, cant sleep, acne on my face dry skin, =/

lol terrible i want to just jump off my Winstrol (winny) now, second week in, mild joint pain, nothing amazing, cant sleep, acne on my face dry skin, =/

I personally like Winstrol (winny). Now I had all those side effects but after the third week it was great! Weeks 3 - 8 were the best. However I was reved up all the time! I mean no recovery, and just in high gear but I loved it after the second week, all that stuff by the third week went away for ME. Now everyone is different. I lowered the dose too. I took very small small doses and loved it. If I could live my life on this drug I would but all good things end. By the 10 week I hit the wall , nothing really great happened I got all I could from weeks 3 - basically 8.

no woman should ever touch win if you ask me. i know some friends who have and their Period stop quickly and started noticing clitoral growth. maybe it was in her head but i also know this other bodybuilder who was big into test and win and had more facial hair than i do. eek!

var is the only AAS i would ever sggest for any woman looking to gain some muscle.

I personally like Winstrol (winny). Now I had all those side effects but after the third week it was great! Weeks 3 - 8 were the best. However I was reved up all the time! I mean no recovery, and just in high gear but I loved it after the second week, all that stuff by the third week went away for ME. Now everyone is different. I lowered the dose too. I took very small small doses and loved it. If I could live my life on this drug I would but all good things end. By the 10 week I hit the wall , nothing really great happened I got all I could from weeks 3 - basically 8.

I have been on it for 16 days so far and I am definitely not liking it , just no drive, motivation for anything else, the pumps at the gym are good, but I feel stiff, tired, and lethargic , I am still debating on adding test prop to this cycle

Never tried Anavar, but had awesome results with Zambon winstrol. I suffer from degenerative disc disease already so the joint and back pain was unbearable when cycling it, but the results were solid, great pumps, hardness and vascular. I loved it. It was years ago so I think I ran 50mg inject eod for 4 to 6 weeks.

I have been on it for 16 days so far and I am definitely not liking it , just no drive, motivation for anything else, the pumps at the gym are good, but I feel stiff, tired, and lethargic , I am still debating on adding test prop to this cycle

wondering how things turned out. I dont know enough about test prop to answer. Look if you feel like garbage and its 3 weeks or more and you lowered your dose and still feel crappy end it! I would dump it. I felt great for awhile. But if you still feel crappy why do it? Find something that works be it food or drugs but if you feel like shit and its not ending then end the drug.

Back