Anavar Side Effects

lipper10

I just started taking anavar 3 days ago after a couple years of contemplation of steroids. Anavar seemed the most safe to me with very little chance of side effects. I did a lot of reading and did not see anything that would lead one to believe that it could cause hair loss, but one of my friends says it could. I am currently on propecia, and I do not want my results from that to be hindered by the anavar. Please ease my mind!

Anavar is one of the better steroids regarding hair loss. Deca, Winstrol (winny), even test are all much worse. With that said I've seen some people have problems with just about everything. I doubt you will but you just never know. Keep an eye out and if you start losing a lot of hair just quit it. At least it's got a short half life.

so if you already lost some hair like really thin in some spots from AS like test,dbol,and eq. and want to do anavar at 40mg for 4-6 weeks would it hurt your hair? got an appointment with bosley for replacing some hair because Im that self conscious! need some real insight and expierence with Anavar (var) and sides.

rook.

bro you sound exactly like my buddies! Trust me on this, If you are losing your hair naturally you are going to lose it no matter the type of juice! My 2 cents is this, shave your dew and see how you look, if you don't mind it keep juicing, if you think it looks like shit quit the juice and train el cleano! JMO

lates bro

right pumped said:
bro you sound exactly like my buddies! Trust me on this, If you are losing your hair naturally you are going to lose it no matter the type of juice! My 2 cents is this, shave your dew and see how you look, if you don't mind it keep juicing, if you think it looks like shit quit the juice and train el cleano! JMO

lates bro

You got that right!

But there's a lot of people out there that have to learn this the hard way...oh well...

Back