Anavar vs winstrol vs clenbuterol

Radica

Hi!
I'm a 35 year old mother of 2 who's been into fitness for a good 10-12 years now. Unfortunately, I've been handed the bad end of the gene pool and no matter how hard I train or diet,my body holds on to fat like there's no tomorrow. So now,I've been crossfitting for the past2years and have been lifting heavy, killing my cardio and endurance drills,but my weight and body fat ratios just don't seem to move.i mean, I've seen people who started the programme the same
Time as me now look shredded and bloody lean..:((.. and here I'm still holding onto the weight in my 60's. ( I'm 5'4, and weight 68 kgs.)
I've been thinking of starting either anavar or winstrol or clenbuterol...!?
And most of the information I've found online is pretty confusing.
Where do I start? How soon till I start seeing results? Will I have massive side effects? What is the dose I need to start with to see if my body is accepting the drugs?should I take all 3? Which ones are the starter pack?
Would really appreciate the help!

ill give you a tip forst try this only for a month and if it wont help you ( im sure it will ) we can start talking about gear.

eliminate firm your diet all brad and shit with gluten ( only for a month and you will see effect )
add 2 times per day magnesium citrate ( 300-500mg )
add Phosphatidylserine 300mg ( before workout )
and GABA 1500mg before sleep

good luck and let us now

There have been a few other threads like this in the last while, seems like 10mg/day anavar would be a real game changer for you.

FWIW I do crossfit too, and most of the women who stick with it get very strong and lean, and look great. Some few get strong but hold onto the body fat. I've got to believe it is mostly diet related - cut out the carbs, increase healthy fats like avocados, nuts, eggs, olive oil, double your meat consumption, and triple the vegetables (assuming you are already eating them).

Working hard while eating a low carb, high fat, high protein diet should melt excess fat right off.

You're using the metric system to I have no idea how heavy 68 kg is, but even if that's like 200 pounds turning to AAS as a woman for weight loss is incredibly drastic and ill-advised.

Furthermore, anavar and winstrol (and all AAS) have no inherent fat burning properties. Winstrol will not even change a male physique much unless he is already lean enough for it to show anyway. Bottom line, these are powerful hormones and should not be messed with casually, especially as a woman.

Clen is a different story, but it's really more of a finishing touch than a miracle worker in terms of fat loss.

get your diet on point.. learn macros.... learn how many calories you need to lose/maintain/gain.. figure ur life!!!!! & never run those three at the sametime u will probably turn yellow and ur new nickname at work will be mr. Yellowman aka liver toxic about to be dead man.. lol. Na really get your diet on point. 50/30/20 works for me just under two while running winny/test p.. but I like to stay at 2500 50/30/20 most the days. If you don't know what that means research macros and learn how to count them. Ps mostly eat the same shit every day.. but if ur smart it's easy to switch up ur pros carbs and fats(foods) and stay in your macs

So you like the high fat low carb? Been thinking of trying that too, I know the science behind it but I love my carbs:jump:

Masspump, if you are trying to gain mass high fat high protein low (or zero) carb is not for you. I hit a plateau pretty quickly and found out it is impossible to gain weight eating only meats & veggies. Doing that diet with HIIT makes you lean & strong, but you just can't gain weight after a certain point - no matter how much chicken & broccoli you try to cram down.

I had to add back in carbs to do so.

Now if a person wanted to shed weight quickly, I can vouch that it works great. Going zero carb is rough though, you can feel like shit for four to six weeks.... but it works.

Back