Anavar / Winstrol Orals Mix

Quest1

Has anyone ran the capsule form of Anavar/Winstrol mix. The one I'm looking at is 50mg of Anavar and 50mg of Winstrol per capsule. 100mg total but its 2 compounds. I want to use 2 capsules a day equalling 100mg of Anavar and 100mg of Winstrol. Thats a good dose. I'm headed to get ripped and pumped. Has anyone used this combination before. How were the results for you, what did you really notice, how fast to feel it? I know its an oral and it takes a week or two to really start to see the hardness but I plan on running these orals for 12 weeks. With liver care supplements I should be fine. Orals are not as harsh as everyone claims they are. I will run some test at about 500mg a week. Whats up with the Anavar/Winstrol combination?

Anavar is super strong for me I love it! I was just asking peoples opinions or if they ever used these compounds together I have used both of them separately for a couple months at a time and they are some of my favorites but thank you for your reply.

Anavar is super strong for me I love it! I was just asking peoples opinions or if they ever used these compounds together I have used both of them separately for a couple months at a time and they are some of my favorites but thank you for your reply.

Winstrol is more toxic than anavar... Its possible to stack them but check liver values and have liver OTC supps.

Wait what...... You've ran both winstrol and anavar for months?
You must hate your liver.... Its recommended to not go over 8 weeks for both.

Anyhow... I would start with anavar and finish up with winstrol... Dont wanna start cycle with joint pains...

Has anyone ran the capsule form of Anavar/Winstrol mix. The one I'm looking at is 50mg of Anavar and 50mg of Winstrol per capsule. 100mg total but its 2 compounds. I want to use 2 capsules a day equalling 100mg of Anavar and 100mg of Winstrol. Thats a good dose. I'm headed to get ripped and pumped. Has anyone used this combination before. How were the results for you, what did you really notice, how fast to feel it? I know its an oral and it takes a week or two to really start to see the hardness but I plan on running these orals for 12 weeks. With liver care supplements I should be fine. Orals are not as harsh as everyone claims they are. I will run some test at about 500mg a week. Whats up with the Anavar/Winstrol combination?

Winny & Var together is an awesome combo. If it’s quality gear just one capsule at 50 mg of each should be enough to see some nice gains if you lean and your diet is dialed in. Or take two capsules and drop your test to 250mg ew. You will be nice and dry and you shouldn’t need an AI with that low of a dose on test. For me when I get into a few compounds I go with the low test and the other compounds really shine. Good luck!!!

W.W.G.1.W.G.A. :)

For me when I get into a few compounds I go with the low test and the other compounds really shine. Good luck!!!

You're the reason my next cycle will only be 400mg test and 600mg eq.
Havent decided on masteron but probably 500ish mg

You're the reason my next cycle will only be 400mg test and 600mg eq.
Havent decided on masteron but probably 500ish mg

I***8217;m actually thinking about adding eq into my late winter early spring cycle. I***8217;ve been setting aside a few things to build up a little arsenal of gear. I***8217;ve been working so much and don***8217;t have much time to train lately. I go out of the state for work and there***8217;s no gym where I***8217;ve been working and it sucks.

Back