Ancient Strength or Size on?

Drewsifer69

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!
I want to start taking a new creatine supplement and I've narrowed it down to either ancient strength or gaspari size on. Would like to know what you guys think is the better supp.

I prefer the ancient, I can just pop a couple of pills and be done. I dont like having to drink alot just before I workout. The ancient has served me well.

Ancient strength is a better creatine product, SizeOn is more for an anti-catabolic purpose.

I've never received a single negative response from customers that have bought and used the product, and once the Brutal Alchemy line became a part of the NTBM empire, I have heard nothing but good report from needto about how it's doing. For my part, I can tell you with certainty why I love it. Ancient Strength is far and away the best creatine supplement I have ever used when it comes to noticeable results for me. The greatest thing for me is the absolute fullness it gives to the muscles when I use it for a few days in a row.
see! How NTBM is Amazing! Thanks for coming into my life!! :)

i used size on a few times and there is nothing special about it. Only good thing is its an intra workout supp so you drink it as you are wroking out and the extra carbs can help if you are dieting and need some energy

I'm the biggest opponent of needless spending on supplements... but with that said, I've made some of my biggest natural gains with Size On. It definitely does work. It's a little pricy though.

These days I'd prefer just test and a good diet ;)

Out of those two, ancient strength all the way to me. Not just because it's ntbm/mr supps, it just so happens size on bloats the heck out of me like no other creatine product I've ever tried....and I've tried A LOT of them!

Back