and this is why i cannot call what i do a job.. i love it!!

3J

Super Moderator
here is a email i received from a client this morning.. i have edited it to keep his privacy respected.. though im sure he will come out on the forum and say it himself when the time comes.. this is why i dont work a day in my life.. because i love what i do.. and i love helping people change their lives!!

this client started hrt 9 months ago and signed up with me to get in shape.. he is an older gentleman too.. and i emphasize the word gentleman

3J,
Went to the doctor this morning for my weekly injection. They drew blood, I should have the results this week, as soon as I get them I will forward everything to you..

They also did a weigh in and BF%, I knew they were going to do the blood work so I downed 32oz of water in the car about an hr before and drank 32oz thru out the night to stay hydrated...

Weight was 187, BF% went down to 16% from 22% last May... I am unsure if it is 100% accurate... either way it is consistant every time they do it there.. I have dropped from 28% since I started with you 9 months ago... I also dropped from 201lbs .

I cannot thank you enough, you know your shit! I know I am not nearly close to a finished product... I just want you to know that I am very pleased so far.

Im glad for you 3J , love to hear things like these and that you are very respected . Keep doing what you do as its helping people ! thumbs up

Reactions: 3J
here is a email i received from a client this morning.. i have edited it to keep his privacy respected.. though im sure he will come out on the forum and say it himself when the time comes.. this is why i dont work a day in my life.. because i love what i do.. and i love helping people change their lives!!

this client started hrt 9 months ago and signed up with me to get in shape.. he is an older gentleman too.. and i emphasize the word gentleman

3J,
Went to the doctor this morning for my weekly injection. They drew blood, I should have the results this week, as soon as I get them I will forward everything to you..

They also did a weigh in and BF%, I knew they were going to do the blood work so I downed 32oz of water in the car about an hr before and drank 32oz thru out the night to stay hydrated...

Weight was 187, BF% went down to 16% from 22% last May... I am unsure if it is 100% accurate... either way it is consistant every time they do it there.. I have dropped from 28% since I started with you 9 months ago... I also dropped from 201lbs .

I cannot thank you enough, you know your shit! I know I am not nearly close to a finished product... I just want you to know that I am very pleased so far.

Good work brother. that's what it's all about, helping people and making a living at it. :)

Very top notch, i couldnt be more happier myself being with 3J for a months now, he is a honest guy, very loyal, and gets back to u quick if u have any concerns, very professional and will def stick with 3J throughout this coarse, bulking this fall/winter, and will reveal the finished product come spring/summer next year :), awesome dude forsure, makes dieting and prepping easy!

Very top notch, i couldnt be more happier myself being with 3J for a few months now, he is a honest guy, very loyal, and gets back to u quick if u have any concerns, very professional and will def stick with 3J throughout this coarse, bulking this fall/winter, and will reveal the finished product come spring/summer next year , awesome dude forsure, makes dieting and prepping easy!

Just want to throw out another thank you on the forum to 3J.... I was asked this morning if it was ok for him to post my email on this forum... I had no problem with posting this with my progress. I am by far not a "bodybuilder" or "fitness type physique", I am however getting into better shape than I have been in years.
3J has done everything I had hoped and more. Progress is slow, I have had some "cheat days" more than I should have, but I have been on track the past month and have made great changes. He knows his shit and I am by far not thru with this journey. I cannot wait to see where I can be in another 9 months...

Thank you again for everything!

Delta Zulu

I'm honored and proud to be a part of your journey.. A plan is only as good as the person who follows it!
Just want to throw out another thank you on the forum to 3J.... I was asked this morning if it was ok for him to post my email on this forum... I had no problem with posting this with my progress. I am by far not a "bodybuilder" or "fitness type physique", I am however getting into better shape than I have been in years.
3J has done everything I had hoped and more. Progress is slow, I have had some "cheat days" more than I should have, but I have been on track the past month and have made great changes. He knows his shit and I am by far not thru with this journey. I cannot wait to see where I can be in another 9 months...

Thank you again for everything!

Delta Zulu

I'm just getting started and I'm already impressed with his ability to be professional AND personable. I've a tendency to be wordy as hell when I'm being descriptive and have seen other trainers/nutritionists get back to my friends with very quick, cold, and impersonal responses; which says to me "shut up, pay me" and not what I was looking for in someone to help unmake this mess I've made.
Based solely on my initial contact with him alone, I'd recommend him to everyone I know.

I'm just getting started and I'm already impressed with his ability to be professional AND personable. I've a tendency to be wordy as hell when I'm being descriptive and have seen other trainers/nutritionists get back to my friends with very quick, cold, and impersonal responses; which says to me "shut up, pay me" and not what I was looking for in someone to help unmake this mess I've made.
Based solely on my initial contact with him alone, I'd recommend him to everyone I know.

thanks for the kind words brother!!

guys fyi im running a one day 20% off sale today 9/30/14 only!!! come and get some!!

Back