Anomaly's Natural Pics

4 hours b/c of my schedule. People are telling me either eat more, or eat more often. I'm going to my local vitamin world Monday, to restock on protein, and I plan on buying power bars and other things of that nature, to push myself to the limits everyone here is saying i can reach. I will eat more and more often. I'll eat my 4 times a day, and I will eat power bars and extra snacks between every 2 hours.

no offence to you and prob not the only one thinking of this...but ur chuggin down a lot of shakes and crap food. I dont see anywhere EGGS, STEAK, CHICKEN, RICE!!! i no ur having difficulty eating with the time factor but u need to include these atleast. Protein powders, pills and what not will never replace whole foods

also a 'large' servng size for you may just be an entree for someone else. u need to get consistant with your meals and stick with a plan

just my 2cents

hey, thanks for the info. Yeah, I do eat eggs AND daily, usually 2 a night, boiled. Chicken and rice only happen if i'm occasionally having it for dinner, but i do have it OFTEN at lunch. i.e. chinese food (sweet 'n sour chicken with brown rice, or chicken fried rice), italian food (chicken fettucinni, grilled chicken), mexican food (chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas), american food (grilled chicken, sirloin steaks, grilled fish, grilled shrimp, occasional fried shrimp). Dinner is more variable and is usually steak and potato based since i'm a texan and that's how we roll.

I just find it hard to make time to eat or cook on all my days

Here's a more in depth schedule:

Monday is easy:
-8am - wake up, eat every 4, off the entire day, workout 1-2 hours anytime.

Tuesday:
-8am - wake up, shower, protein shake, go to class.
-9:30am-12:20pm - class
-12:20pm-1pm - 40 minute lunch break, eat (i wish it was longer but i screwed myself when i made my schedule)
-1pm-2:20pm - class
-3pm - free for the night, and usually workout between 5 and 8 somewhere.
-4pm - protein shake
-8pm - Dinner, protein shake, eat.
-10pm - snack.
-11pm - sleep.

Wednesday:
-8am - wake up, eat every 4, off the entire day, workout 1-2 hours anytime.
-11pm - sleep

Thursday:
-8am - wake up, shower, protein shake, eat, go to class.
-9:30am-12:20pm - class
-12:20pm-1pm - 40 minute lunch break, eat
-1pm-3:50pm - class
-4pm-5pm - Racquetball with my friend, then eat, protein shake
-5:30 - free for the night, and usually workout between 6 and 8 somewhere.
-8pm - eat, protein shake.
-9pm - sleep.

Friday:
-5am - wake up, shower, protein shake, eat, go to work
-7am-7pm - work.
-9am - eat.
-1pm - lunch, eat.
-5pm - eat.
-8pm-9pm - Dinner, protein shake.
-9pm-10pm - go to sleep.

Saturday:
-5am - wake up, shower, protein shake, eat, go to work
-7am-7pm - work.
-9am - eat.
-1pm - lunch, eat.
-5pm - eat.
-9pm - Dinner, protein shake.
-11pm - go to sleep.

Sunday:
-8am - wake up, eat every 4, off the entire day.
-11pm - sleep

Ha, ok...so i have sunday, monday and wednesday completely off, which aren't problems for food intake, the other 4 days are problems though, which is why i plan on getting power bars, protein bars, etc. to eat between meals

Anomaly said:
Well, 6k calories would be too hard for me to take in, and I've been on 4k forever while working out and i can't ever seem to get past 140. ...

If you can't eat, then you will never grow. Juice or not.

its tru that you do seem busy but its in your off time where u should be preparing all your stuff for what u need on your busy days. Pre cook some meals and freeze then. then, on the days u dont have time to cook take them out and carry them with you...they should be unfrozen by the time u eat them if u dont have a microwave so now excuses there.

Add oats to your shakes is another point i forgot to make. bars are good for snack and a quick fix but thats about it...theyll never replace real food.

And although u may be having the chicken and beef in your above mentioned meals eg mexican etc i bet your not having and amount equal to a whole breast.

The tell tale story of i dont have enough time never sits well with me. If you start early u get up earlier, if thats too hard to go to get earlier....theres alway plenty of time

Anomaly said:
Olive Oil? Do i just chug it or what? It looks like it takes alot to get high calories out of it.

1 tablespoon of olive oil has 125 kcals. Add a tablespoon to each of your 6 meals (what you should be getting) and you just bumped your daily intake up by 750 kcals without making yourself feel more full.

Also, you might want to try mixing a shake and keeping it by your bed. When you wake up to take a leak in the middle of the night, chug it down.

Ha, "forbidden from buffets" made me want to go to a buffet today, and i did. I was always skeptical about posting on here b/c I didn't want to look like those other newbs that get grilled for being idiots. So far, it's all been great information, thanks everyone.

-EDIT- I've been force feeding myself, and doing the (completely gross) olive oil thing. I don't think i've ever been this full, to the point i could possibly pass out any minute now. Thanks for the moral support and information guys, i'mma go stand up now, and try not to throw up.

Last edited:
train eat sleep hard along with the help from all the guys on this forum you will acheive your goal good luck.

Luquillo - you look F**king HUGE compared to before- It looks like a completely different person.

Anomaly - You eat tons, but eat it or beat it is right, you need more regular food and cut down on the shakes. Maybe 1 shake a day, but the rest should be real food. As far as hitting the AAS, that is your call. If you feel that it would help you, then do it. If not follow the advise of these guys. I myself hate to wait so long in order to gain, so I hit the juice immediately- it may not be the wisest choice, but thats how I do it.

I know what you mean man. It seems like you eat and eat and still the same weight. It takes time. Don't give up. Keep going each and everyday no matter how painful it is. Ive eaten so much that I have to try not to throw up. I know exactly what you mean. Keep it consistant and you will gain. My two cents..

Eat it or Beat it!!! said:
no offence to you and prob not the only one thinking of this...but ur chuggin down a lot of shakes and crap food. I dont see anywhere EGGS, STEAK, CHICKEN, RICE!!! i no ur having difficulty eating with the time factor but u need to include these atleast. Protein powders, pills and what not will never replace whole foods
I agree. Your diet is crap. Add veggies also. They aren't for bulking but help transport and get nutrients where needed.

I'm not an olive oil fan either....somebody recommended Udo's oil...it's a mix of healthy oils. 122 Cals per tablespoon and it doesn't taste to bad. I wash it down with crystal lite and that completely masks the taste.

Bulking and cutting take time. Are you being completely honest with yourself.....have you really tried to bulk for an ample amount of time. I see alot of people complaining that their diet is not working....and they've only been on it for 3-5 weeks.

Good luck!

Your diet is totally lacking critical nutrients. Processed foods may be getting you in calories, but chocolate sauce and pizza pockets aren't going to pack on pounds of muscle. Eat in your class. When I was in school a few years back I ate in class, anything I could just not to go past 2 hours. There were a few classes and jobs where I had to get my doctor to write a letter stating that I was Hypoglycemic and I had to eat every 2-3 hours. If you want to get big, you will find a way to eat.

David Gilmour said:
Is that your arm in your avatar? Lean+big man.. The lighting kind of fucks it up though..

Yes thats me, totally depleted though. I have a show in a couple of days but thats about the only one I had on the computer. Tomorrow I start carb loading then the good shit will happen :)

But this is about the skinny guy who needs to realize steroids wont solve every problem in the book.

Well, it's been awhile since I've updated (years i think...). Anyways, I got up from 140 to 150, got sick, went to 130, got back up to 140, had a crappy depressing summer due to women and dropped back down to 130, and now i'm up to a natural 160!

Here I am at my depressing 130 at the end of August, right before my 21st b-day:

photo-1.jpg
photo.jpg

Then, with the miracle age, and womanless, I managed to sneak in the 5000-6000 calories on a 1000 calorie pizza, 1200 calorie chicken pot pie, 1600 calorie protein shake, and 300 calorie beer diet. I know most of you say "no beer and no alcohol", but as a supreme ectomorph, say what you will about my awesome diet, but I gained a natural 30 lbs in less than 2 months with hardcore eating and lifting.

Notice no gyno, acne, or anything like that, b/c I'm still natural since y'all told me to stay natural (the balding is just genetics and has been attacking me for 2 years now, which sucks at my age, lol).

My workout consists of 1 week of 3x8 4-45 minute days broken down into chest/tri/leg, back/bi/leg, shoulder/leg, and supersets/legs. The following week is a mix up week of things such as 5x5, 3 sets to failure>2 sets to failure of a dif exercise>1 set to failure of a dif exercise, 4x10, or a 1x10 for 4 dif workouts, with 15 secs rest between each REP. The 3rd week is another 3x8 week, but 3-2 hour days hitting all muscle groups (mon-wed-fri). Then another weird week, followed again, by the 3x8 4-45 min day week. rinse. repeat.

I think I need some work on my upper chest. As far as my legs go, as you can see from my routines, I destroy them, which is prolly where alot of my new weight is coming from.

Last edited:
Looks like the hair off your head has slipped down your face bro lol. good job if your happy with your wheels then get them on here!!

Back