Anomaly's Natural Pics

shave the head, loose the wolvarine look. and eat eat eat. Steroids are only a suppliment to good eating and heavy lifting.
As to your diet it needs serious attention, I can walk into pizza hut and buy a pizza that has 8000 calories in it! you really need to eat good foods, chicken, beef,tuna,eggs,rice and potatoes, you are relying far to heavly on junk food and protein shakes.

Your hair line went to shit in a hurry. Might as weel shave it now, but keep the mutton chops. You need to fix the diet and get on a solid cycle. You're lean, but 30-40 pounds of muscle, the chicks will be on their knees.

if you really did that natty... congrats man... but like everyone is saying you need to get the diet in check cuz the shit foods are going to keep up with you, i am amazed that you got as big as you did and stayed lean on that kinda diet... but hey whatever works

Y'all are missing the main problem i have. I am a supreme example of an ectomorph. If I don't eat junk, I lose weight. If i skip a week of hitting my 6k, I HAVE lost 10 lbs and have to take a month to get it back. Chicken, Tuna and solids are a great idea IN THEORY, but I really can't do that right now. If I do, I lose weight. Yes, I'm this lean on this diet with ZERO cardio. As far as my hairline goes, I've been balding for 2 years, the first pic just had longer hair. This was done naturally. My goal is to hit 15 more lbs (which as of right now I've plateau'd out at 160) and then start up cardio. Sadly to rip down my fat after hitting my goal weight, all I have to do is hit the cardio and keep eating crap like i am and I'll still lose 10 lbs in fatty weight. I don't understand why I can't get past 160. I don't know if it's my body's natural limit or what, but I've been trying and it's not working.

With a metabolism like that, you don't need cardio, even to cut. You should post up what your diet looks like for a day or two. I'll be amazed if you're actually hitting 6k cals.

I don't really have much time to cook considering i work 4-12's a week and go to school full time the other 3 days. My diet on work days consists of:

0500 - A 1600 calorie Serious Mass protein shake, followed by a budweiser for another 145 easy calories

0900 - Either a couple of breakfast tacos from whataburger, or 2 of their amazing honey butter chicken biscuits, or 3 kolaches (sometimes get overly full at 2.5).

1200 - Something usually fattening ordered out. Pizza, Italian food, Mexican Food, etc. and always what looks the heaviest.

1600 - 300 calorie muscle milk RTD and a can of tuna w/ miracle whip.

2100 - another 1600 calorie protein shake post gym. and later before bed 2-3 more budweisers.

School days, the whole thing just starts a little later due to sleeping in a couple extra hours and usually with the 2-3 beers at night includes things like pizza, chicken pot pie, etc.

Anomaly said:
I eat every 4 hours.

Sun-Thurs

8am - 800cal protein shake (Muscle milk, choc syrup, peanut butter)
12pm - Lunch - usually large (i.e. pizza, mexican food, chinese, italian, etc.)
4pm - 1000cal protein shake (Cytogainer, choc syrup, peanut butter, banana)
8pm - Dinner - with 800cal protein shake (Muscle Milk, choc syrup, peanut butter)
11pm - Snack - i.e. seeds, hot pocket, tuna, ramen, etc. with 800cal protein shake (Muscle Milk, choc syrup, peanut butter)

6 Ozarka's (.5L each) throughout the day.

Fri-Sat

5am - 800cal protein shake (Muscle milk, choc syrup, peanut butter)
9am - 2 pints of milk, 1 pint of orange juice, toast, cereal/oatmeal
1pm - Lunch - usually large (i.e. pizza, mexican food, chinese, italian, etc.)
5pm - Snack - i.e. seeds, hot pocket, tuna, ramen, etc.
9pm - Dinner - with 800cal protein shake (Muscle Milk, choc syrup, peanut butter)

Fri-Sat i work which is why it's different and a drop in calories. I really can't find time for more food or shakes for any day.

I see the problem clearly, not enough MEAT!!!!!! As a bodybuilder you need the staple of your diet to be chicken,lean beef pork, fish etc. You should see 12 oz lean beef, 8 or chicken breast... all the protien is from shakes, they are the base of your diet,CRAP. Shakes should be supplementary if used at all.
oats are good, brown rice, lots of veggies, sweet potatoes. Every meal should have meat, burgers, chick. sand, cheesesteaks, spaghetti w/meatballs.

Over 3200cals a day from shakes? no wonder why you cant gain. Get that 6000 calories from real food and ill bet this problem goes away.

your workouts look good you are not in there too long and looks like you are hitting stuff heavy and hard. As stated before get diet right and do not let chicks get in the way of your eating, fuck them if they are like what are you doing eating that nasty chicken with rice again your breath stinks....lol just do it and they will like the results as you get big.
Yes a test cycle would be ok I guess but you are olny going to blow up and then during post cycle therapy (pct) go back to what you are because you have no base! Get a base first

Hahaha, thanks guys. My main problem is time being a full time student and full time employee working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week. I am trying to work more crap in there though, but i still don't think 2 shakes a day isn't bad, especially since they're so high calorie, and i guarantee almost all of you underestimate my metabolism. I've even been to the doctor to get my thyroid checked and other tests done to see if something was causing my catabolism to overthrow my anabolism, b/c it really is ridiculous. I mean I was 5'8" 110-120 stick before I started hitting the gym, and that was with a 2-3k calorie diet. So to go from 110-120 to 130 adding workout, then to 140 hitting 4k calories, then back to 130 due to being sick 1 week. Back to 145. Then to 130 again from 1 gymless week, and then out of nowhere hitting 160 adding 30 lbs in a month w/o gear, and adding 40-50 lbs over all and still lean is amazing. I don't know if it's age or what, but I've came a long way, and now i'm stuck at this 160.

Hahaha, thanks guys. My main problem is time being a full time student and full time employee working 12 hour shifts 4 days a week. I am trying to work more crap in there though, but i still don't think 2 shakes a day isn't bad, especially since they're so high calorie, and i guarantee almost all of you underestimate my metabolism. I've even been to the doctor to get my thyroid checked and other tests done to see if something was causing my catabolism to overthrow my anabolism, b/c it really is ridiculous. I mean I was 5'8" 110-120 stick before I started hitting the gym, and that was with a 2-3k calorie diet. So to go from 110-120 to 130 adding workout, then to 140 hitting 4k calories, then back to 130 due to being sick 1 week. Back to 145. Then to 130 again from 1 gymless week, and then out of nowhere hitting 160 adding 30 lbs in a month w/o gear, and adding 40-50 lbs over all and still lean is amazing. I don't know if it's age or what, but I've came a long way, and now i'm stuck at this 160.

We're both about the same height an weight an I have had a ton of problems tryin to gain weight too. Over 10 years exp lifting natural an recently been playin with the darkside. (Im 5ft7 bout 160 an im 25). I even work 12 hr shifts in a steel shop ( but I work 5-6 days a week) where its regularly over 130 degrees f so even our work schedule is similar. An after playin with natural lifting an then prohormones an finally gear, I realized there was only one thing that my body truely responded to.

Heavy heavy weight.everything else helps but it seems heavy weight is the key factor. Our bodies have a amazing ability to adapt to stress we stick on it with weighlifting an anything else for that matter. U want your body to change? Force adaptation by giving your body workouts with weights u wouldn't usually do. You probably should start doing more
adv compound moves also such as partials an negatives with a good spotter using weight that's heavier than your 1 rep max. Also ditch the machines an stay old school with free weights I find it helps for mass buildings too.

Combine all that with your diet (which seems like u are at least tryin to eat plenty, but no matter how awesome your race car is it don't run without gas) an get plenty of rest an u will get stronger an your weight will creep up on u.

Look on the brightside... if im wrong u will still be strong as fck an light. U could go an compete in a powerlifting event an win your weight class maybe. Or maybe u could be the first american ninja warrior to win sasuke in japan an take home the $250k prize money. I think lightweight an strong as fck is a official requirement there. :dance2:

Back